Reviews for The death of a Batman
Namae chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
The Bat is dead. Long live the Bat.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I saw a few periods, question marks, and commas missing, but everything else seemed great to me. This was a great story, in my opinion. You got Terry's emotions down perfectly. :) And I liked the very last line, too. Keep up the great work!

-M3
Sui Megami chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Well hey, you asked me to review.

Alright. I think the overall idea of the story is very good. Sooner or later, Bruce would pass away and leave the batman issue and everything that entails to Terry. I think the writing style is really good, but I think it's a little short. The speech is perhaps a little overtly direct, but it flows well and overall the story is very well written. However, I think there was more potential here. I think you could make it a lot better than it already is by working maybe a few more scenes in, perhaps introduce some other people. I think the idea of centering it around Terry was a very good idea, but perhaps you could delve into the other people who would feel the loss as well. I think this is the kind of story that needs just a poignant one-shot, so making more chapters isn't really necessary, but I think more scenes would be good.

Despite the shortness, it was very good. It leaves you kind of wanting to hear more.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Nice point about Bruce dieingg in his sleep.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw, Bruce is dead. :( May I put it in my C2 BlackWolfHowling'sDen? (may or may not have the lack of spaces, don't remember the exact spelling.)
SilverHawkeye chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Nice Story,My site is will archive the story there
Warehouse1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Interesting oneshot but I hope you havent forgotten about "Project Batman Beyond"
acethebatdog2039 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
some how Terry will live on with out Bruce. Someone said to Bruce Timm when they were starting Batman Beyond that they should kill Wayne. Mr. Timm said if they did he would quit. Anyway, it's been a day for me. But reading this tell us that live goes on. Even with out the people we love. Good job.

Ace