Reviews for Red clouds fly over head
Reiko Amaya-chan chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
It's ok, I understand! that's where I am right now on my story... It's terrible
Shadowfox9 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
why do all the good fanfic writers have to stop writing yaoi its so frustrating especily when you really like their stories
p.s am not trying to offend any yaoi fans that are writers that are to read this review all are good in their own ways i just like certain styles better thats all
shadowfox9 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Oh My Gawd does Dei-kun know what love is ? if not thats fucking adorable
p.s sorry for language
Starcloudy94 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Starcloudy94 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Starcloudy94 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
like it
Starcloudy94 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like this it's all good
Tara chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
What. The. FUCK? You're not righting any more Naruto fanfics? What the HELL is wrong with you? I've been reading this for almost 2 days now and I've told 4 friends to read it!

You jerk! Now I wanna cry and eat cheese puffs (my cumfort food) for the next 8 weeks.

TT_TT
Tara chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Great story so far, but this bit was confusing me: " he finally gave in, moving so he could press his lips against Kisame's."

Reason being, dose Kisame even HAVE lips? I mean, he's got a mouth, but if you look, you'll see that he has NO LIPS! So, how can Itachi actually kiss Kisame?

It makes me think *thinking face* Ok, my brain hurts now. Other than that bit, wove the story, plez keep it up, for the insane girl's sake? *puppy eyes*

XD
dssgs chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
dont end the story!

make deidara say he loves itachi and make him confront his desires (keep him uke lol)
McFucktruck chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love it! XD
scribblesTHEotaku chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Aw I'm so sad that this fic won't be continuing. I understand though. Naruto has gotten way too complicated for me. I stopped keeping up with it after only watching a few Shippuden episodes. It just isn't as appealing to me as it once was. Too many episodes for me I think.*nod nod*
EggyMiNa chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Ahh that's..sad to hear. :( I was pretty excited to see this in my inbox, but it's okay. I know how you feel about not updating. I don't even go on FF nemore unless there's someone that updated and I still have them on alert.

But at least you're still writing and that's just fine _ fighting~ I'm sure your readers can understand that you have a life..xD
me chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
ya dont like the short chapters and shit wen the hell u update its a good story so far TT-TT
MsRenai21 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Ah, please update this story as soon as you can! I'm a big ItaDei fan and I'd love to see what happens next.