Reviews for Kisses
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
As always, it's weird to see Daniel whimper. I haven't reviewed for the last couple of chapters, mostly because I just wanted to get to the next one. They are so cute. Like this chapter - it's very accurate in describing Daniel's past with addictions, and shows how cute this one is.
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
I've never heard of flix. Did you ever find out? Cute chapter.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
This chapter makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Daniel playing pool, yay! I'm surprised no one was looking at Cam. I mean, I'm a sucker for Daniel and Daniel only, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world is, or that Cam is bad-looking. Anyway, I Daniel is definitely that cute. And I like this fic because in the whole show Daniel and Vala only get to kiss twice, and they really needed to get more time together. So thank you.
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Yes. I like it. I love Daniel being protective of Vala and comforting her when she was being brave. I want to read that stand-alone story based on this idea. I will.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Silly Daniel. Also unusual behavior for him, getting drunk, but not impossible. And plausible. And cute.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
This chapter is weird. I never thought of Daniel as the whiny type. That's always Vala's job. This is so weird.
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Hilarious. Incredibly surprising, but very cute.
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
So far, I love it. It's just what I needed, and it made me grin. It's just what makes Daniel different, and Daniel/Vala so special. I'm glad you get it.
Gin'er chapter 23 . 1/11/2011
Steel Magnolias! Agreed, best chick flick ever :)
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 56 . 10/15/2010
Aw... the last one? Sniffle. But the snowy Daniel/Vala was so adorable! I hope you return to this in time.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 55 . 10/15/2010
Sneaky Vala... adorable Daniel.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 54 . 10/15/2010
Wonko! Jack, ketchup, & mustard. :)

This was oh so sweet and tender. I adored it. You're great at writing Daniel/Vala.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 53 . 10/15/2010
Epic food fight fluff fanfic! Alliteration. :)

This was decidedly one of my favorite chapters so far!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 52 . 10/15/2010
It was interesting. The groceries thing... dude. Intensive fluff, but this was pretty intense too. GO FLUFF!