Reviews for My Sovereign
LadyoftheNerdsP chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Now every time I will come across the word "sovereign", I will think of this. Wonderful. ;) :)
daughterofwater chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! bbrae forevs
rated k for kool chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
that was the cutest story I've ever read.
I3POTC chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
FLUFFY SO FLUFFY FLUFFFFFFFFFFFF I LOVE IT
UniqueBeauty610 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Perfection. Simply Perfection.
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
haha wow amazing
nikkideephantom chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
oh my godd! this is one of my favorite one-shots! so cute:D
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
You're not sticking straight with the show. I like it, even if it is a little disconcerting to meet a new version of the Titans so fast. I appreciated Raven's "keeping score" very much, and the ending (again) made me try very, very hard to not wake up the roomie/do a spittake on my darling laptop.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Incredible. I really enjoyed this story and hated to see it end. Adding to favorites.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That was so wonderfully done! I can't get the smile off my face.

What a wonderful use of the word 'sovereign'. Never thought I'd see that one in fan fiction! lol

~Rae
cutwithoutmercy chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Normally I don't review because generally my point of of view seems stupid. But... You have nine reviews for an excellent story and I can't help but feel sad that such a good story is apparently overlooked. I actually pulled the same thing in one of my stories. I hope that such a good author can take time to read my story. Also, if it's not to personal, are you male or female? I ask to keep from embarrassing either of us.

With Mercy,

Cut
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
that was great
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That...was adorable. Loved the topic of the story and how you wrote the interaction between BB and Raven. Excellent dialogue and ADORABLE cute moment towards the end. Loved it and I hope you write more with those two.
teakigirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
hee like all this fluffiness of my fav couple

this is really nice

going to put in my fav's

~teakigirl
GreenMartian777 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That was very cute and I really enjoyed reading it. It made me smile and for that I give you two thumbs up. Very nice job!

-Nina