Reviews for Ouran High School Host Club shortfic
kittyblossom chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
NO...poor darling Kaoru! If Hikaru would never give her up for his sake, but he does. And he's hurt. Sweet, dear boy.
dytabytes chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
I-I. Wow, that was powerful. Beautifully in character and just sort of knocked me off my feet. Bravo.

Would you mind terribly if I recorded this for amplificathon? I shan't if you don'trespond, but I'd really love to put this into sound.
book-chan chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I just finished reading some really bad Ouran Fics and these were perfect for getting rid of the brain bleach needed feeling. All of these are wonderfull, but I have to say the Space Pirate AU is my favorite of the bunch.
A. Lee chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
I think the Space Pirate AU is my favorite, followed closely by this one, followed close by everything else! I like the insight into their lives.
teeenaaa chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
ohh that ending was hilarious xD i just had to pause in the middle of reading through this collection to leave you a review P but i love kyouya's comments here, they'r so...kyouya-like
The Violent Tomboy chapter 9 . 2/2/2008
Hiruma and Kyouya get along so well..hee hee.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
I love the last four lines.

Oh, poor, poor, cabin boy Haruhi...
Roach Patrol chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Holy shit holy shit holy shit YOU ARE AWESOME. THIS IS AWESOME. I've been looking everywhere for good Ouran fic and this story is like an oasis of champagne in a desert of small pointy rocks.

"Arr".

I love you!
the wandering path chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Ingenious ideas. I loved Tamaki's pick-up line best...and Haruhi's very obtuse reply.

And of course the space pirates!

Tis addictive.
E.A.V chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Kiss, Kiss

These are great shorts. I can't wait to read more!
ParsleyFeline chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
Well, that was all just fantastic. I love dry humour and these are just dripping with it. Mwah.
ScrimSchaw chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
Thank you for writing these. You are one of the best writers on FFN; it makes me indescribably happy to see you write in my favorite fandoms. Never stop. Your characterizations are beautiful.
Daluci chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
These are lovely! I don't even know most of the crossover fandoms, but still.
parhelion chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
Rukia, Haruhi and Susan should have a conversation. It would be a very good conversation.
parhelion chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
Twins. Dialogue. This is Mirth.