Reviews for Precisely
Red-Dream chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I don't know if you still take reviews from 5 years back, but I enjoyed this story a lot . Kinda just browsing through your archive, you know? It was short and sweet. Must be from before the main story, right?
Lionpuppeh chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Yesssss. I always imagined the viera to consider themselves above excessive lust. I like oblivious!Fran in situations like this. XD
bluebear13sg chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love this!

Not usually a Fran/Balthier shipper but this story just got my attention.

:D
Opi Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I loved it! Very funny! Good job!
Frazi chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Awesome! Gorgeous ficlit! Totally Balthier/Fran. Loved it! :)
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
It just occured to me.

I really should do my RS homework.

So I read this instead.

'Twas more fun, naturally. And I never thought of Fran as a bonehead, though I suppose she would be. I use her so damn much in the game though, along with Basch and Ffamran. (that name sounds cooler that balflear/balthier somehow, though personal opinion)
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was fantastic, simple but gets the point across so well. xD I couldn't imagine seeing them written any more in character than this. Absolutely pro! :D

-FP
Xyjah chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
O.O I like this straight to the good stuff. Fran is completely out of it. But for some reason her being unable to see his feeling for her seems ok and very natural for her character, unlike a lot of anime girls who just get on your nerves when they say "I don't think he likes me...blah blah blah" I think my favorite line is "Fran is a snazzy dresser" for some reason "snazzy" is such a funny word to me. Maybe its because my younger sister uses it all the time. Anyway good job with this chapter hope to see more if you plan on it.
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
'She is the best at being a complete bonehead.'

I can't tell you how much that line makes me laugh. This story is completely brilliant - you've got Balthier and Fran spot on, and the humor is impeccable. I will probably re-read this one countless times.

Thanks for writing!
The Mock Turtles chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ah! Brilliant!
Nessa Luinwe chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, I loved this! Balthier and Fran were absolutely in character, well done!
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This was hilarious. I loved it. The comment about how that kind of thing goes more smoothly in romantic plays just made me spit out my water laughing.

Nice work! :)
beko chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Superb, superb! I adore it! (I barely started playing FF12 but I've already loving those two to bits) Thanks for sharing a delightful story
Yasminesoul chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
"It's unhygenic." Haha. That was to funny.

I give this a 10 out of 10!
Blueezy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I love this fic! LOL

oh balthier...you should know Fran won't get YOUR kind of courtship LOL you gotta be more bold _