Reviews for Stripes
near obsessed chapter 11 . 4/11
This was really cute story but all truth I'm not really a big fan of Matt xnear pairing stories but this was really well written and thought out so I really liked it especially the end poor Nadine fainted thanks to L! XD I'm surprised neat didn't poke her with a stick when she fainted abates awesome story! :3
Clockwork Night chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
This was really well written, I was sad that Matt and Near didn't get together fully, but I still really liked it!
Celestriz chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is awesome, but i was practically staring at the Matt x Near and I was like - AM I GOING BLIND?! ( Not many Matt X Near stories...)
Assassinforhire2 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I laughed so hard at your conversation between Mello, Matt, and Near. It was so funny!
pandalover chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
i love all the chapters some made me cry and some made me laugh so thank you for uploading them.
Chiyo Reikan chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
A...mazing...
Shinju Angel chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
this was so awsome!
stealyoursharks chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
I loved it so much!:'D you did a fantastic job, it had great plot development and everything eep:33
MakarahOnK98 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Love this story, incredibly well written
Moth Mask chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
It did get a bit weird, but I like it anyway :3
darkwish3 chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
i love this story, i am crying from it :)
HUTATU chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
the beginning was sweet and cute and atfirst im like mattxnear? ewww! thats not right! but then i found it kinda cute and as the story kept going i was ohh..! then woah! then omg! lol but at some point (with L being a god and what not) u completly lost me lol '
tia22 chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
this was highly intriguing. i enjoyed it, and found myself not minding at all when the characters went fairly OOC, or the story turned totally AU. you did a brilliant job *applauds* :)
KanomeUchiha chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
yay! I have been looking for this fic for five DAYS! And i founf it yay!
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 7/2/2010