Reviews for From Loveless to Loved
donthateapreciatexyaoix chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Love it! Beautiful!
Anonym chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Finally someone writing explicit sex scenes. Loved it! Continue doing it, i like you writing stile very much. (Even though the ochinchin thing was pretty irritating xD. Is there a reason why you didn't use the actual word?)
Butler of 666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
"thats an order" "yes master"
You: Where does that sound familiar
Sebastian: I can help you with that lady/lord
You: Not now sebatian I busy xD
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
haha, wow, that was nice... sorta. i loved this because i just started reading the series for the first time yesterday, and i loved them. so i had to look up stuff on fanfiction, and this is the first one i read, and it is amazing! :D i loved it lots! :D
missfifi chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I know this will sound mean but the 'ochinchin' really spoiled everything, and it wasn't sweet in any form. You made a lot of warning at the beginning, but just one word and the lemon became ridiculous and rather useless.
So maybe next time, reconsidered your choice of word because it's sad to see a good story like that ruined by a so small detail.
ihavesecrets chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I've read a ton of this fanfictions, but this is defiantly one of my favorites! :)
LovelyShota chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love this it was well written and beautiful 3
Seraphine chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
oh this was nice i enjoyed it
nice Sasskitten
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was very good. Good job! _
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Interesting indeed. I liked the story, your writting is different than im used too. I had to look up what Ochinchin was though.. :P

This was written very well.
Mikaela chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I thought this was an amazing story. Keep it up C:
Shift 1120 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
FYI the A/N were so boring I skipped them. I don't recomend doing them again, it puts people off. Good story though
promocat chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i like this story-very sweet
Fabulous Georgina chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I thought this story was pretty...intense. But interesting nonetheless especially because it is totally going to happen sometime anyway.

I think you write retty well but I think some more reviewing would help. There were some typos and grammar stuff but it didn't really take away from the overall story.
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
romantic and hot, enjoyed it a lot!