Reviews for Interviewing the Organization
Ali-Kate chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Fantastic!

Love the fact that i can actually read this ( due to there being spaces and paragraphs and proper spelling )

What a great job.

Love the humour- many laughs

And now for the questions for Demyx:

"What do you use for sitar strings? I was wondering because they are normally metal but since your element is water, metal could rust"

"Are you ever allowed to wear anything other than your black cloak?"

"What is your absolute favourite food? Mine is chicken croquettes, do you like them?"

"Finally, do you play any other musical instruments besides the sitar?"

Much love,

Ali.
Arlexim chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Just the perfect questions I needed to be answered.

I really enjoyed reading this!

5 stars!
xhiamm chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
yay! demyx!

first, i'd like to say how much i LOVE demy! along with axey, marly, zexy, man sex and sai-sai!

question, what would you have to say about making-out with Larxene?

hasta!

xhiamm
Sahxyel chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Ehehe, priceless. I love the interviewers in this too. Not insertions, but rather a heartless AND his weapon! Awesome-o! And Demyx's personality here is pretty good. He isn't characterized like a wimp (I hate that, he's killed me at least five times in Normal Mode and twice in Proud, he deserved cred) and actually seemed, well, more interesting to read about!

And since this asked for a question, I have one: What're his opinions on Xemnas's 'Grand Master Plan' of Kingdom Hearts plus Ultimate Power equals getting a heart. Stupid theroy or not?
Randomaximus chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Alrighty then! Let's get this train arollin'. Let me think of a question...

Okay, I've got one. Demyx, who do you socialize with the most in the Organization?