Reviews for Marvin Meet Lilly
UNDERTALENERD3 chapter 9 . 10/29
MAKE IT A SEIRIES!
lisa chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I love this story I no its 2015 now but when I first read this story I love it you should asks the won Bo's to put this on DVD if that WUS me i'll give it five stars. But I loved it .
marvinlover9083 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
So cool you should send this somewhere to make it into a movie
yesyesyesyesyes chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!
Waruitenshi chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
LOL! Such a cute fic. :3 It was really fun to read.
xCosmicPenAestheticx chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
The Fanfic isn't too bad, I just think that
1. the fact that the main character is a girl from an orphange is a bit off for a Looney Tunes story
2. The whole "Girl falls into the TV ending up in an alternate universe" thing is a teensy bit cliche, you should've thought about it a little more.
3. Some of the characters fall flat, and I think you tried a little too hard with your fan character.
4. The characters get a little OOC at times

Although, the ending was pretty clever which is a good thing. But I just thought I'd give you some tips.
SporkGender chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Make this a Series or I will get Cthulhu to eat you.

Sorry about the threat but This story is AWESOME and it DOES scream Series. ... And romance between Lilly and Marvin... DON'T JUDGE ME!

Looking forward to this being a Series!

This is AB12 signing off... The Future Is In The Past, Onward Aoshima!
Creepypastagirl1 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
You should make more i loved this i read it 5 times and still love it :3
Shadougelover14 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Love your stories, and they inspired me to write my own Marvin stories, which I'll put up sometime this year. Only one minor error, everytime you had Woe show up, you forgot his name. Other than that, great story!
Morgana Deryn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OMG!

I read the first three sentences and though 'holy chiz, did I accidentally click on the Annie fandom?'

Lilly totally reminded me of the twins in Parent Trap when she said 'yes Cruella,' 'sure thing... Cruella,' and 'crystal.'

Go phantom of the opera!

Ok ok, now that the random thoughts that occured during the first falter are out of the way, I can say that so far, I like the story, although it sounds a smudge depressing.
Morgana Deryn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OMG!

Go phantom of the opera!

miss bubblegum chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
make it a series!
SolarCarol chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
That was awesome! No, THE BOMB! I mean, that was absolutely cool! Superb! I vote for series even though maybe you've made some already! Excellent job!
jjhatter chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Personally, my favorite musical is "Seussical"; this chapter reminds of the song/scene "Alone in the Universe" from the play. If you haven't heard it before, listen! You'll see! Ha Ha! (Lovely chapter, by the way...I didn't know Marvin could play piano...)
jjhatter chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Suberb! Marvin was always my favorite Looney Tunes character, and this is my favorite Looney Tunes fanfic. I must read the rest of the series.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »