Reviews for The Necessity of Life
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nitpick: It's spelled Hueco Mundo. And Grimmjow isn't that word-y or think-y.
nipnag chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i love this. and i especially love grimmjow and ulquiorra's "friendship", it made things more interesting. i always imagined them to be friends if they weren't espada, their personalities remind me of naruto and sasuke (hopefully you watch naruto to know what i mean) grimmjow being the loud and exuberant one while ulquiorra is the silent and calm one.
lalaspice chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Interesting ending to an amazing story! Really liked the interaction between all the characters and how you showed the change in Ulquiorra without him becoming unidentifiable.

It's four years later, but thank you for have written this. I enjoyed your writing :)
HetaliaMonster chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I. Love. It. Ulquiorra was always in so much character, however, towards the end; I didn't really get what happened in the end? Had she been sent back to the Living World? Or was she killed?
newbi chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Yo hey ).

I went through the story when I was bored with studying XD. Eh, I like your characterization of Ulquiorra, and how he gradually changed throughout the short time period during the story. Haha, I didn't know you could write like that, no wonder you said your stories used to be popular. Seeing this, I really believe you XD.

All the best if you ever decide to return! p
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
wow, that was amazing. thanks for sharing.
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh Gods. This made my heart hurt in such a nice way, I can't say anything else to describe it. Just...God. Wow.
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I really liked it! You did an excellent job!

*Adds to faves*
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I loved it. Precise details and amazing description. You characterize Ulquiorra's thought process pretty well. I like how Orihime puzzles him.
themuse87 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I want more! You got the characters spot on, I think. I was browsing around for a fanfic like this and I couldn't find one that captured the characters of Ulquiorra or Orihime as good as this- and the relationship with Grimmjow and Ulquiorra was intruiging as well. Well written. Please, please PLEASE make a sequel! *insert 'puppy-dog' eyes here*
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
beautiful !
Demeterr chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oo. This is good.
wingchumonZERO chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Forgot to drop a review.

Like i said before, I don't know half of the characters here, but i still managed to find it entertaining. You're a good writer, so stop putting yourself down. That you've managed to make me search up ulquiorra's name on wikipedia is testament to that, no?

one note of constructive criticism...i know it's some japanese thing to give someone a nickname consisting of two words...and maybe they use it in the anime or summat but saying "i'll get you someday, *sorry, forgot his name*'s pet", doesn't sound quite right...

but that's personal preference...

apart from that, excellent job. don't worry about the plebs who didn't review.

see you.

P.S i've got you on my author alerts list now. muahahaha.
Aiakia chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Not bad! I'm glad I was able to find at least one well written and believeable OrihimexUlquiorra fic. Thanks for writing it!
toomanynotes chapter 1 . 10/25/2007