Reviews for Coming to Their Senses
charmony chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I loved their thoughts on each other, the palpable tension present. Well done!
Dherea chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Thoughts (of new) lovers everywhere...unfortunately, over the years you frequently forget these type of things. It becomes familiar and comforting, but you don't dwell...
lje100smith chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I like a chapter about the thoughts of the two of them. I'm not surprised that Mal thinks River may be a witch, but River thinking Mal was a reader was pretty funny. Also, all their thoughts seemed to be occupied with their nighttime "activities"...
Alexander Derpington chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Some hot MalRiver action! Lovely. Definitely will check the rest out.
yesimadramaqueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love this! great job ]
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Good one!

Dirt Rider
azarathangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
gah this whole switching of the 'add to favorites, to story alert, yada yada' and the review button at the bottom center is really disorienting... anyways, another BEAUTIFULLY written story, spelled out like poetry. i like how we get mal and river's perspective.. so great! onto the next one, which is actually the one before this, but next in chronology unless i'm just really tired and read the summaries wrong! whatever -ash
Boombaye1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Please. I beg of you, more !
twilight seeker3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
"She had managed to slip into his psyche like smoke through a keyhole, quiet and lethal."...Gods I wish I had written that line.

You are one of my favorite writers here. I hope when I grow up to be half as good...;}

Thanks so very much for sharing your voices. When you write I can hear them speak.

Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Interesting bit of fluff - very sweet and very intense emotions.
Morgan chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
SO sexy and erotic, but neither crude nor tasteless. Wonderful! I'm drooling a little bit right now, m, Mal...