Reviews for Excuse Me?
PurpleBubble14 chapter 11 . 8/11
Holy poop I love this please please PLEASE UPDATE?!
Hey, um is it ok if I finish this story? I mean, I'm not much of a good writer as you are, but I think I'm pretty ok. Is it ok? I won't take any credit for your work, just the parts I wrote. Is that ok?
Oh, and her conversation with X-ray and Squid reminds zealot about me and my friends :)
"The square root of 64 is 8"
Thanks for helping me with my math homework! I was having a brain fart and got frustrated so I just started reading this chapter :) THANKS, BAE!
Oh my god, I love your sarcasm! I'm serious. I'm practically fangirling about this story!
"Blasty-blast". Ok, I'm 100% serious when I say this: you are the best human being I have ever met. Please, say you'll be my friend. Otherwise I'll explode from Zigzag lighting some fireworks on my shoes. But I won't notice it, because I'll be too busy wondering if you'll be my friend. So please, BE MY FRIEND!
Yes, yes you are an idiot. But guess what? So am I! Let's be best friends! We'll go on stupid adventures like going to a kingdom and joust on the best speeds of all time to win the hand of the prince!
AKA: go to Wal-Mart with buckets on our heads and rapped in bubble wrap and sit in grocery carts with brooms and try to get the attention of a cashier.
Or we can go to outer space and ride alien narwhals with the most awesome names ever!
AKA: sitting in small cardboard boxes with fish bowls on our heads and we call ourselves Tim and Bert.
RougeReaper chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Well I'll give the Warden credit for persistence, but did she have to take it that far, anyway update soon
Hannah chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
I love this! I just read the book today and ended up here (go figure) Please continue cause I need it like I need air. Thanks!
Lady Ravanna chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
...when I saw this story had updated, I almost cried. I was hooked on your story since it began, when I was still just a little anonymous who was afraid to comment. But as years passed, I had kind of given up hope on you ever updating, so I slowly stopped checking. And then today, just by chance, I looked at the Holes fanfiction section, spotted your title, and froze, in a very good way I assure you. XD I love the story of holes and I love this story, so please, continue to write this amazing work. Keep calm and write on.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Woah plot twist O.o I can't wait to see what's going to happen between Tyler and Squid! I can't imagine they're going to like each other too much :)
Goneismyfave1 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Guess what 'new crowd' you've attracted? Me :D Seriously, when I saw this on the first page I was like 'this is so a must-read' and HELL YEAH! I love the way you write and normally comical and humorous FFs don't usually make me laugh. But THIS made me ROFL. XD I love you for making such an awesome fic! Oh my God, what goes through your brain? Whatever pills or juice you take, send it to me! I need your awesomeness, girl! Seriously, I am going to favourite this because I really like it. And what is that Tyler asshole come for? I can't wait for what happens next! :D
Stunna13 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Love it! This is really good and usually when authors come back after a long break, they kind of lose touch with their characters! Five years and she is still the same! Good job!
x4my chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Love it so far! Please update soon!;D
DarkAngel620 chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
You know, this is a great story you got here. I love the way your OC acts/thinks/works in this whole thing, your overall idea, and how everything is working itself out so far. I really do wish you'd decide to update nd keep writing this story again though. It's actually really good and I'd just love to see where it would go from here.
LittleRachelBerry chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I've been stalking this fic for a while. I know you haven't updated it, but it's fantastic.