Reviews for Excuse Me?
Hannah chapter 11 . 4/12
I love this! I just read the book today and ended up here (go figure) Please continue cause I need it like I need air. Thanks!
Lady Ravanna chapter 11 . 1/5
...when I saw this story had updated, I almost cried. I was hooked on your story since it began, when I was still just a little anonymous who was afraid to comment. But as years passed, I had kind of given up hope on you ever updating, so I slowly stopped checking. And then today, just by chance, I looked at the Holes fanfiction section, spotted your title, and froze, in a very good way I assure you. XD I love the story of holes and I love this story, so please, continue to write this amazing work. Keep calm and write on.
Woah plot twist O.o I can't wait to see what's going to happen between Tyler and Squid! I can't imagine they're going to like each other too much :)
Goneismyfave1 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Guess what 'new crowd' you've attracted? Me :D Seriously, when I saw this on the first page I was like 'this is so a must-read' and HELL YEAH! I love the way you write and normally comical and humorous FFs don't usually make me laugh. But THIS made me ROFL. XD I love you for making such an awesome fic! Oh my God, what goes through your brain? Whatever pills or juice you take, send it to me! I need your awesomeness, girl! Seriously, I am going to favourite this because I really like it. And what is that Tyler asshole come for? I can't wait for what happens next! :D
Stunna13 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Love it! This is really good and usually when authors come back after a long break, they kind of lose touch with their characters! Five years and she is still the same! Good job!
x4my chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Love it so far! Please update soon!;D
DarkAngel620 chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
You know, this is a great story you got here. I love the way your OC acts/thinks/works in this whole thing, your overall idea, and how everything is working itself out so far. I really do wish you'd decide to update nd keep writing this story again though. It's actually really good and I'd just love to see where it would go from here.
LittleRachelBerry chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I've been stalking this fic for a while. I know you haven't updated it, but it's fantastic.
meltedhappiness chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
I'm not even sure how many times I've read this story hoping for another chapter even though it's on my Alert list, ahhhh, it's just soo goooddddddd:) Please update *cue irresistable puppy dog face*
Jayme chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
That was great!

There was a few spelling errors here and there, nothing too major.
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
I LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
PLZ UPDATE SOON I LOVE IT! X
spinningroundandround chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
Really interesting. Good, nice in fact.

-Kath
Rae chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
I love this story! Please update soon!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Squids in love- Get the boys to be more scared ofBela or summin. Like maek her beat up one of them or get them in trouble with the warden. None of the D tent boys though. And UPDATE SOON!