Reviews for Something More
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Okay, I admit, Sully isn't that bad of a guy...I just prefer Booth! Quite sensitive of him to realize Brennan's feelings for Booth. :D
Habita chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Nice job!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Sully has more insight into Brennans motivations than she admits to herself. She will not confess her important issues to Booth in neare future. And right now Booth won't tell her that she decided to stay. A long way to go.
spacekid77 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Really enjoyed this - keep up the good work!

Sonya
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was nice - shoulda ended like that :) We all know he's why she stayed.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
**cheesy grin**...so powerful. Loved the scene you portrayed!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This makes me happy. A little bridge to them being 'Something More' and her contemplating it but staying them. Did that makes sense? I just really enjoyed it, it was in character, believable and just a nice way for it to have gone.

Ava
SnitchCatcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Oh I loved it! I can't choose between the real ending and what you wrote, it's just too good! Any chance at more?
evabb chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Loved it.
Juliette Angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Very nice! If only it had happened that way! And I'm with you on this, although we all want Brennan to end up with Booth, Sully was a great guy.

December Wind chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
The limp noodle is gone! Yay!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
P

OH babe! DON'T I just love IT when you get bit in the ass! LOL! OF course the alerts are down so I just happened to see this little ditty and it's by YOU so how could I even think of resisting? NEVER! WHAT a perfect "alternate" conversation! I just LOV'D her answer to Booth's question! I THINK if those words didn't bite HIM in the ass NOTHING would of! LOL! Thanx for sharing...and STOP working your little ass off hon! Tell those bosses of yours you won't have any left to write your wonderful fics with and that we MISS you and I SAID TO give you a little time off! Just tell them the PRESIDENT of your FAN Club is requesting your presence and the presence of a couple of new chapters for Into the Wild:TK and One Night-I have NO doubt they'll LISTEN...RIGHT?-Go ahead give it a try! hehe!

YTB!

G :D
goldpiece chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wonderful as always. I think you did a great job at capturing Brennan's reticence. Looking forward to more from you and hope to see you on the board more often.

Goldpiece
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Very nice. Sequel?
mightjustbe chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Love it! It was brilliant, as everything you write usually is!