Reviews for Follow through
11nivea342 chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
just want to say this story and the writing of it is amazing. seriously just amazing. it's been ages but if youe ver update, i'd love it. but, even if not, amazing work. amazing! :)
CherryWolf713 chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted - I'm dying to know if Ariel and Roger finally get together anytine soon!
court99274 chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
please update!
lm03qi chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Darn, it's over... or at least the chapters you have posted are over. I really hope you update soon. This story is awesome!
Crescent Moon19 chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Oh my god an update! How did I not notice this before? How dare you slip under my radar! O Hehe, anyway, I reread the last couple of chapters to refresh my memory. And I gotta say, I remember now why I loved this story so much. It's AMAZING. I can not wait for another update (course I'll have to, but whatever). And the denial part made me smile. I always tease my friends and call them Cleopatra because they're Queen of Denial (... which, on second thought, might not be historically accurate...). Update soon please!
GilmoreAtHeart19 chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
Hela! You're back! Oh my lord was I excited when I got the email saying you had a new chapter up. I seriously had not checked my email in 2 weeks, and then I decide to check it the day after you post the chapter. What luck! Okay now onto the story. I think that despite the fact that you called this a filler chapter, it still kept me very satisfied. All of the interaction between Rory and Jess was so... perfect. There's no other way to describe it. Everything that you have Jess say is so fitting, by the way. Every two sentences I kept thinking to myself, 'That is such a Jess comment!' So I was quite impressed. Not only with the Jess stuff, of course. Ariel and Roger were cute as well. And you gotta love the Emily/Lorelai bickering. Classic. I'm so glad you wrote more. I missed you! Can't wait for another chapter of this story that can only be described as perfection. :)
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
i love it
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
Great chapter
pam halliwell chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
I love the jovial tone. How there’s some things that need to be said but yet they’re fixable. It’s essentially life. It’s not too mushy and not too angsty

Hehe love the bit about “all smiles and shortness” :P

Ah Emily and lorelai – Kelly and lauren… what precious gems have been taken away from us? We were robbed of a pregnant lorelai huffiness scene, robbed I tell you

And rory and jess’s banter! Could they be more in sync? !

Can’t wait for an update :D
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
please update again soon
Sydney Lynne chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
This is a beautiful story. I love how subtle but deep Rory and Jess's unspoken "to be or not to be" relationship is. And I enjoy the characters you've introduced.
Maj-Clementine chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
brilliant!
free2rhymeyo16 chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
hey nice writing i like the premise.:) i'll have to finish reading this when i get some time later
GilmoreAtHeart19 chapter 6 . 6/13/2007
I am so sorry that I didn't review sooner, especially because this chapter definitely deserved one! I really loved this chapter and the amazing part is that I don't even love it because of Jess this time... I know insane, right? But seriously I really liked how you gave us some more information on Ariel and Roger, and I am desperate to find out what is going to happen at this dinner! It seems like it is going to be quite action-packed. Oh and as always the Rory and Jess moments were quite delectable! Keep up the good work!

~Deanna
Hallon chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
Hey there. Just wanted to tell you that I'm enjoying reading your story. It's a new take on a possible future, which is refreshing after so many fics having basically the same plot. Really good to see there are still people out there with their own ideas. :)

The only thing I really can complain about is the grammar. I'm kind of a grammar freak, and my eyes tend to get stuck on grammar and spelling mistakes, which takes away part of the joy of reading.

If you ever feel you want someone to read through the story before you post it, to correct errors, send me a PM.

Good luck and thanks for writing. :)

*huggles*