Reviews for Happiness
KuteKittehs chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
this was super adorable how rin was so innocent. i love inuyasha in this and rin was super sweet. yes sesshomaru is defineatly preetty enough to be rins mummy . so so so cute!
Emris Nightray chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I REALLY LOVED IT ! I laughed when Inuasha said "Can I Marry the Bastard?" LOL idk why but I find that hilarious !
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loved it
Anaximander Rose chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
It was adorable. I was relieved to find a fanfic without all that detailed yaoi and such.

Just exploring the mind of a young girl who just wants the best for her adopted father.

I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you make another one like it c:
PepermintBark chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
You know i think Kagome should be dipped in a bowl/drum of Sesshomaru's (I consider him one of my idols...0/0)poisons acid!
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
this was so cute!..lol..rin is so cute...
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
w I love this story. There is only one incest pairing I will ever read and Inu/Sess is it. Your fic manages to personify everything I love about it.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hi! Couldn't believe I hadn't read this one yet, it's so lovely! Sesshie and Inu's relationship seen from Rin's point of view became even more beautiful that I think it already is, and the interactions between the two are remarkable, I really loved it!

On Kagome's, I agree with you... never understood why she's in the anime anyway...
uwohali chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I enjoyed reading Rin's point of view. As to kagome drown the wrench in acid, not a kagome fan.
Sadler chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was really cute.
Gen50 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
this one's sweet

like rin. you've captured her nicely

innocent. non-judgemental.

what everyone should be.
alli-sun chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aww, but that was so sweet! It's a perfect falling action to the Inuyasha plotline, and perhaps it holds little point (hey, you're the one who said it) I still love it. It had the perfect touch of humor adding on to the beauty of Rin's childhood innocence, and I thought it was a great oneshot.

Ooh, and lemme guess. You hate Kagome. Now how did I possibly think of that? lol, by all means hate her I could care less. She is sort of annoying at times, isn't she?

n-n
midnightsweet chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
i agree with you about kagome. i can read any story here as long as it is not kag and sessy.
Yume Ishimaru chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This is A good story, very good and i argee full heartedly about Kagome being dipped in Sesshomaru-sama's acid
empath89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
that was so cute. i loved it! rin is great...so open to everything. and i don't like kagome much either. miroku was awesome! i loved it.

hugs...empath