Reviews for Life in the Uchiha Dynasty
Vykki Q chapter 10 . 5/22
This is a great story but damn Naruto you are such a man whore! !
Vykki Q chapter 8 . 5/22
This makes me want to cry and thank god he doesn't touch Sakura
Vykki Q chapter 2 . 5/22
Nooo no Sakura and Sasuke lolol
k chapter 9 . 5/20
This is crap. There's nothing but meaningless sex, the plot is so thin and seems to go nowhere, and all characters irk me.
Shabon chapter 5 . 5/20
Dafuq is wrong with these two idiots...
Hottstuff JK chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Actually in the century you are writing about woman were married at the age of 12.
Star World chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
hey, i know i already reviewed, but i love it so much i reviewed again, i love it, i binge read it twice already :D
Star World chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
you knew about uchiha madara, and wrote about him before it was cool... hipster :D
Wow chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
This is probably the best chapter of the whole story, the plot was wow.
Yumeina-sama chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Sasuke shouldn't forgive naruto that easily, ghad he's a prideful uchiha! He should let naruto shed some tears first before forgiving him-.-...
Kleily chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Hum, I like lemon so I think I'll appreciate the next chapter _
Kleily chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Good I like it.
Illithids Rule chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Lol RAPE
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I'm supposed to be sleeping. It's 2am and I have to get up in 3 hours... Why do you have to make your stories so good xD?
YAOILUVRGRL chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
OMG! Amazing story. And at the end when you took over Jerry Springer?! UNBELIEVEABLE! Also, I am soooooo with you on reasons why Naruto should be uke. He's just too fucking naive and adorable to be the in control, possesive, streetsmart, head honcho, bastard-like seme Sasuke is. I just cant imagine Naruto as seme. I just cant. And even though I was kinda thrown off by NejiHina ( I like KibaHina better ) the story was awesome. I've spent my Christmas day reading nothing but SasuNaru fanfics, and when I came across this one, I just had to read it. And I am not dissapointed at all. Great plot. Great lemons. Great butt smex. Great orgasms. Great story. EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GREAT FUCKING LIFE!