Reviews for Don't You Forget About Me
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awsome story

please update soon
dairgirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, this!
Wildly Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
ack I love this
BonesandBooth chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow. This was perfect! Just perfect! Rory's journey through all of her relationships/friendship finally ending with Tristan, I just never pictured it like that and you did a lovely job of depicting it that way. A fantastic one-shot!
positivelysinful chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
so i'm normally a smut gal. i love my smutty stories. but this here was awesome. i really liked how u delved into each of rory's relationships, going over the best aspects of each one and the trory ending was great. everythin just died in well and i really liked it.
amber. lily.23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I love it. It fits perfectly, love how you let her remember the different stages of love/life she went through with different people and how Logan just wasn't the one. Amazing work.
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Wonderful...fantastic!
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
AW! LOVE IT!
starshine34 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Lovely. Just simply lovely. A great description of all the guys in Rory's life and the Trory ending was just lovely. I'm saying lovely too much aren't I? Well, anyway. Just thought I'd let you know that I really liked this and I thought it was lovely. :)
Meredith McDreamy chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Aww! So sweet and lovely! Each moment is beautifully written and described to what I think Rory would actually be thinking in each of these scenarios. The Trory ending was just perfect. A great twist on the end of Season 7.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
loved it update soon
roryhuntzburger chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Oh don't speak to me of the horrible GG spoilers. I love Rogan and I can't believe they're ending this way after all they've been through. Sorry, what was I doing? Right, reviewing. This was a great one shot. I loved how it went through all her relationships. And the ending was very sweet. I do hope you consider doing the Rogan of this. I need me some happy Rogan after the crappy news.
max.logan chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh man I loved this. Like seriously loved this. This is just what I needed after horrible rogan spoilers. Definitely do a rogan version of this please.
darcy007 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Oh wow that was so beautiful. I loved the Trory ending. A fantastic write up of Rory and her boys! ;)
bubz22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Um when did you write this and how did I miss it? This was awesome. I loved each and every snap shot. Especially the last one. ;). They each conveyed what I think Rory would have actually felt about the first 4 moments and what could've with the last. Brilliant work!