Reviews for Run, Don't Walk
GrammarDemon chapter 1 . 4/30
Poetic. Beautiful and powerful in its simplicity and repetition, filled with emotion and imagery. Just lovely. Like a sigh.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/27
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - April 2016

This story captured the essence of what loving a Winchester is like. There are plenty of things to love about them, but they will always leave. This was not easy to impart in so few words, but you handled it well. I loved the contradictions.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 4/26
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review (April 2016):

It takes a lot of chutzpah to build a flashfiction ofc romance that could be either of the Winchesters and I thought you did a good job, overall. Certain things really pointed more to Dean than Sam - the lines about the crap, about longing looks at the jungle gym... (Incidentally, the last line of the story probably should have been "do them part"

All small criticisms aside, you truly did capture what it means to fall in love with a Winchester. I loved your last paragraph, especially the words "She thinks the way he sways to the beck and call of the road is what she loves about him"... What got me is that there's no bitterness here, just pure acceptance, of a love that can never be complete. An "I'll take what I can get" philosophy, and that really sold me on your OC. Till death do they part, honey...
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Love the use of language, awesome mind-bite.
StarLightStarBright567 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow. That's amazing. It really is. I love it. Amazing job.
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
short and sweet!
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow. Really liked that. It could have bene either boy, Sammy with his frowning, but Dean with his laughing at tantrum taking kids. Nice job.
Nilah chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Loved this. Great job!
Deansgirl95 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
What an absolutly exelent poem. You captured Dean's aura perfectly in the whole laughing at kids tantrums, and his weariness that he never talks about and that maby he's running out of time for himself. You did a great job. I can wait to see mor from you.
Cherrystone chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Good impact for such a short length. I was picturing Dean, from the bullshit/talking crap part, and laughing at kids having temper tantrums. That's a good detail.