Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
oh very fun. I wasn't sure at first about this story but now I particularly like it. The Centari-centric viewpoitn of Cady is a wonderful lens. I really would like to see where this would go if you were to continue it, with Londo, with Gakar, and with plants. It is that ability that I think is wonderful. Its a unique and interesting touch that really breaths life into the character along with her learned racism. Seeing her grow, along with Londo and Gakar, and how her presence might make changes would be wonderful.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
Julie chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Just found this story. Very nicely done! Original characters are always difficult to pull off, especially two. You did a good job of balancing them so neither ended up being plain Mary Sues. I hope you write more and show how your characters change and grow along with events. Hopefully more people will come looking for B5 fanfic after the new DVD comes out and will find this story. :)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
A well written story, that is worth reading mulitple times. You have written a story with lots of interesting charachters, and I hope that you will find a way to continue this tale through Season 4 and into the final Season of Babylon 5.