Reviews for Warriors Still
Ghost of the Dawn, you never disappoint. I have been reading fanfiction for a very long time and your stories are some of my favorites that I like to revisit from time to time. I remember reading the first chapter of this story years ago and feeling sad because I thought it was so interesting and I didn't think there was any possibility of it being continued. I was so excited when I was craving some classic RWs and checked back some time later to see you had continued the story! That never happens usually! I just want to say thank you for coming back and completing it. It turned out great and I think you are an amazing writer. I even love your OC Robyn, and I don't usually like OCs tagging along with my favorite characters. I am excited to see what adventure you are cooking up for them all next. Happy writing!
ZeldaMoogle chapter 9 . 3/27
AAAAAAH there's going to be another? YAASSSS! Lol we fans may be few but we ate mighty! haha Loved this conclusion. so sad/shocked about Cale, but seriously curious now with all the foreshadowing. Gaaaah I love you your writing is freaking awesome! Can't wait for the next update in my inbox!
LadyVae chapter 9 . 3/25
Honest, like honest honest... I am so excited to see what comes next! It was definately a quick wrap up, but you made it to the end! I'm still trying to make it to the end on any of my projects. This has definately made me dig out my dvds. I'm thinking I need a serious marathon and since the boys won't clean my house I can at least listen to them squabble in the background. Thanks for always sticking to your stories even with the long wait. Here's to everything to come!
Relyan chapter 9 . 3/24
Oh my god where to start? That was the most amazing thing EVER! I was reading so hard and I couldn't put it down and it kept going and kept getting better and then there was the climax and the reveal and holy crap I'm still trying to process it. And there's another story? Omg I LOVE you! I am totally geeking out over here! LOVED IT! Best. Day. EVER! Please get the next story out soon! Now I have to re-read this one - that was totally awesome!
Thank you so much for finishing Warriors Still. I have been a fan since DitD chapters were still being published.
I completely fangirl squeed for days when Chapter 2 was published last year.
This story, the boys, Mia, Robyn... all have come to mean so much to me as i felt i have grown up with them.
I will be patiently waiting for more.
Thank you again. Thank yu so much
mythlover09 chapter 9 . 3/23
Dear Ghost, I really loved the stories from the very appearance of Robyn as a character to this chapter. Please take as long as you need to write your fics; a writer's imagination doesn't work 1000 mph really so, you're more than allowed to take your time until new ideas come to your mind. I am an amateur writer myself so I can attest to that. So far, as I've said before, I've loved your stories. So keep this up!
stacy chapter 8 . 1/31
Loving it!
Stacy chapter 3 . 1/30
it's good reading your work again. You inspired me so long ago to write. I have a new way of looking at life in general just by your work. I'm so happy to be reading it again.
Reread the latest chapter again and i cannot tell you how much i absolutely adore the Dais Kento Bromance. I love it so much!
Thank you so much for continuing the series. It really means the world to me
willowsandgables chapter 8 . 1/15
Aww yiss, the showdown awaits! It's nice to finally get a sense of how Ryo's doing. Despite the great scenes where Cye was stuck in that terrible camp and being worked to the bone, something about the hospital scenes with him, Robyn (aka Little Bunny, hehe), and Cindi really give me that post-apocalyptic sense. Maybe it's because they've managed to steer clear of those camps and are living a very "hiding from zombies" lifestyle in an abandoned hospital.

I like Cindi; I'm glad she found Robyn and they're looking after one another. In just a few scenes, you really flesh her out and make her an asset to the story, so she's a really nice addition.

My favorite moment here is the argument between Kayura and Rowen. Good stuff. He is such a handful, but I love it when his analytical and crazy smart nature comes to the forefront and he makes some good observations. I also really enjoyed this line: "He looked at her with such utter perplexity at the idea that there was someone - with all his power, his purpose, his destiny - he was not meant to save. Perhaps Kayura did not know how to treat heroes any better than Suzu did." Love. That.

Looking forward to how this all plays out!
willowsandgables chapter 7 . 1/15
Rowen's struggle is so real. I can't wait for the big reveal and how everyone handles it. I'm continuing to love the Ronins' reaction to the warlords, and I am amused by Sage's conflicted feelings about Cale's rejection of a friendly reconciliation. He is also having quite the time of it.

There's a lot of funny one-liners in this one, too. Cale's "Don't make it weird" and Cye's "You killed a lot of fish for no good reason." Hehe. I think my favorite tiny little moment was when Cye and Kento reunited in the car and just exchanged a look of "can you even believe this?" I could picture it so clearly.
Relyan chapter 8 . 1/11
Woo! Heck yeah! Thank god you're still writing this - I love your stories!
ZeldaMoogle chapter 8 . 1/11
Yaaaay update! Gosh I forgot how much I love these characters... _

I'm seriously like on the edge of my seat waiting for the ball to drop and hoping I'm (not?) right on my hunch regarding Suzu. I also hope the next chapter practically flows from your fingers so we find out what happens! Haha _

Good luck!
~Zel
What a wonderful story! Thank you so much for continuing to post!
- aurora