Reviews for Warriors Still
stacy chapter 8 . 1/31
Loving it!
Stacy chapter 3 . 1/30
it's good reading your work again. You inspired me so long ago to write. I have a new way of looking at life in general just by your work. I'm so happy to be reading it again.
Reread the latest chapter again and i cannot tell you how much i absolutely adore the Dais Kento Bromance. I love it so much!
Thank you so much for continuing the series. It really means the world to me
willowsandgables chapter 8 . 1/15
Aww yiss, the showdown awaits! It's nice to finally get a sense of how Ryo's doing. Despite the great scenes where Cye was stuck in that terrible camp and being worked to the bone, something about the hospital scenes with him, Robyn (aka Little Bunny, hehe), and Cindi really give me that post-apocalyptic sense. Maybe it's because they've managed to steer clear of those camps and are living a very "hiding from zombies" lifestyle in an abandoned hospital.

I like Cindi; I'm glad she found Robyn and they're looking after one another. In just a few scenes, you really flesh her out and make her an asset to the story, so she's a really nice addition.

My favorite moment here is the argument between Kayura and Rowen. Good stuff. He is such a handful, but I love it when his analytical and crazy smart nature comes to the forefront and he makes some good observations. I also really enjoyed this line: "He looked at her with such utter perplexity at the idea that there was someone - with all his power, his purpose, his destiny - he was not meant to save. Perhaps Kayura did not know how to treat heroes any better than Suzu did." Love. That.

Looking forward to how this all plays out!
willowsandgables chapter 7 . 1/15
Rowen's struggle is so real. I can't wait for the big reveal and how everyone handles it. I'm continuing to love the Ronins' reaction to the warlords, and I am amused by Sage's conflicted feelings about Cale's rejection of a friendly reconciliation. He is also having quite the time of it.

There's a lot of funny one-liners in this one, too. Cale's "Don't make it weird" and Cye's "You killed a lot of fish for no good reason." Hehe. I think my favorite tiny little moment was when Cye and Kento reunited in the car and just exchanged a look of "can you even believe this?" I could picture it so clearly.
Relyan chapter 8 . 1/11
Woo! Heck yeah! Thank god you're still writing this - I love your stories!
ZeldaMoogle chapter 8 . 1/11
Yaaaay update! Gosh I forgot how much I love these characters... _

I'm seriously like on the edge of my seat waiting for the ball to drop and hoping I'm (not?) right on my hunch regarding Suzu. I also hope the next chapter practically flows from your fingers so we find out what happens! Haha _

Good luck!
~Zel
What a wonderful story! Thank you so much for continuing to post!
- aurora
AN UPDATE! AHHHHHH!
*head explodes*
Becca chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Hey there! I just wanted to write you a quick note to let you know that my husband and I have been reading your stories (starting with DitD, and moving through), and we both love your writing. I read your stuff years ago, and just recently revisited it to have another read through. I loved it as much the second time through, so I started reading it to my husband who is also a Ronin Warriors fan. I always appreciated how well you developed the personalities and the interactions between the characters, and I have to admit I literally laugh out loud all the time when I'm reading your dialog. So, just wanted to encourage you that people are still reading and enjoying your work! :) I'm excited to see how it all comes together, and having been dabbling myself in the recent months with writing fan fic, I know that encouragement is appreciated. So, keep up the awesome work! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
More greatness! I love your Rowen so much. He's the best Rowen I've read. You really do well on all the Ronins. I enjoy reading your take on the warlords and would like to see more of them. Dais was always my favorite in the show. I love the way each one interacts with the Ronins in your fic.
crystalofthemoon chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Robin to the rescue. Yeah. I hope they all find each other soon. Love it so far. I am on pins and needles waiting the next chapter.
ScrollPirate chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
RYO NO! MY BABY!
Dais and Kento's bromance is what i live for. Thank you xD

I loved this chapter so much. I waited patiently for the update and have been oh so pleasently rewarded! Thank you!
my name is julie chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Thank you, I've been waiting since the last time, I read it, I especially love rowen, can't wait to read more, please keep going:)
crystalofthemoon chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Love this story. Have been following sense you started writing it. Please don't stop. Let me guess Robin is said Princess.