Reviews for Warriors Still
More greatness! I love your Rowen so much. He's the best Rowen I've read. You really do well on all the Ronins. I enjoy reading your take on the warlords and would like to see more of them. Dais was always my favorite in the show. I love the way each one interacts with the Ronins in your fic.
crystalofthemoon chapter 6 . 5/27
Robin to the rescue. Yeah. I hope they all find each other soon. Love it so far. I am on pins and needles waiting the next chapter.
ScrollPirate chapter 6 . 5/25
Dais and Kento's bromance is what i live for. Thank you xD

I loved this chapter so much. I waited patiently for the update and have been oh so pleasently rewarded! Thank you!
my name is julie chapter 5 . 4/15
Thank you, I've been waiting since the last time, I read it, I especially love rowen, can't wait to read more, please keep going:)
crystalofthemoon chapter 5 . 3/29
Love this story. Have been following sense you started writing it. Please don't stop. Let me guess Robin is said Princess.
willowsandgables chapter 5 . 3/22
I'm loving this! Congratulations on nailing that song: it's a long sucker, too! The rhyming and rhythm to it is quite pleasing to 'hear.' I'm intrigued to see how the foreshadowing in it will play out in the story.

What I'm enjoying the most, so far, is how the Ronins are able to use their armors, even though the armors are now gone. I think it's cool that the armor abilities are intrinsically a part of them and that this manifests itself in vastly different ways. It gives you so much to play with. Like how Kento was able to 'feel' the dirt being torn into and use that to locate where the gates are being dug up. It's always nice to see Kento being a badass, too :)

Poor Sage. He's having a rough day, isn't he? Nice throwback to Guardian Souls with Dais teasing him with the song his grandmother sang to him as a child (did not realize I remembered that until Dais brought it up). His 'training' (using the term loosely) with Cale was intense and a little scary. I kind of squee'd a bit when you pulled out "darkest prison sheds the light" and Sage had his eureka moment.

Speaking of Dais; of all the Warlords, I can picture him so clearly. Not that I can't with the others, but he's so vivid to me, especially with the way you describe how he kind of hunches to belie his true height. He probably smells kind of bad, too, lol.

This was great :) I missed Kayura a little in this chapter, but Dais and Sekhmet were great companions for Kento and being able to learn a little more about them in this futuristic setting helped me see their place in that world a little better, you know? (Also, tremors worm? Ew. Ew.) I'm curious to learn more about Suzu and see what's up with Robyn. I also can't wait to see Ryo set something on FIRE. Yesss, pyro Ryo!
YUSH! Thank you for another chapter! It was glorious!
Dais' s power is the mind... I lost my shit at that! Just greatness!
Mia chapter 1 . 3/5
I'm still reading! Ever since I found your old anime kitties.. Back before you started Ronin's Interrupted. God that was around age 14 in middle school. It's been a wild ride and Robyn is still my idol! (Plus I adore the way you write Rowen) So glad to see you're still with the fandom and writing our boys! Keep up the good work! - Mia (and yes I really am named Mia though our family pronounces it Maya... One of the reasons I was so drawn to Ronin Warriors back then. Virtually nothing at the time with my name no matter the pronunciation!)
Ghost of the Dawn! I used to love your site! This is great. The Warlords are the best. You do a wonderful and interesting job on adapting each warlord to your world.
keep go
Tiasha chapter 4 . 1/29
Yay! These chapters have been awesome and I just love the sprinkling of humor in each chapter. I adore these boys and am really having a great time reading them again. Can't wait to read more. :)
Maximus Prime chapter 4 . 1/28
Superb chapter!One Cye's descendents has a little...infatuation with him. LOL. This fic is meeting lofty expectations I placed on it when I first read it,way back when.
crystalofthemoon chapter 3 . 1/19
I love it. We found Robin. Now where is white blaze. I am guessing Kento will be next. Please update.
ScrollPirate chapter 3 . 1/19
I love it so much! Thank you for the updates!
Maximus Prime chapter 3 . 1/19
Excellent chapter! I can't wait til all fie of together again. And do I pick up a little Rowen and Kayura undertone? Especially from the first chapter. It may e my wishful thinking. I love Rowen/Kayura pairing... Can't wait until the next chapter. Twoin one day after these many years, I must say it is a rare treat indeed!