Reviews for Catlady on the Creek
ShadowsOfMystery chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
Wonderful. I loved it.
Stephanie chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Really great story. Very cute Julie and Portman ending. I'm looking forward to the third one.
spikeyhairgood chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
ah. okay, so i'm kinda easing up to julie in this chapter, at the end, but she still has to show me that she isn't all over the place in the next story. loved this, and uh bankie! go for potter. that must be interesting lol.
nikkiloola chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
Portman and Julie together *sigh* I am content, even for the friends part.

Cannot wait for the 3rd part, I would kinda like to see Jen with...Luis! Nah maybe not. I cant wait to see how they treat her, especially as Im going to presume that she is with Dawson and the Ducks all know about Joey's thing...? Anyway, sad its come to an end, but know that the next one will be great too!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
NO IT CAN'T BE OVER! I NEED PACEY/CONNIE TOGETHER FOREVER! Well, as long as you promise to do a third, I guess I'll be ok! lol. Can't wait for Jen either, totally love her. My fav female on DC. (Pacey's my male!)

P.S. About my story, I'm thinking either this month or next. Don't hold me to it though, I get frequent writers block and laziness. lol. I still need to finish my lastest DC.

AngelEllie chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
YAY! Julie and Portman! I knew it! I can't wait for the next one! yayy!
spikeyhairgood chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
I LOVE ABBY. thank goodness. of course abby can straighten her up. goodness, your really testing my feelings for julie. but i love this, love love it. maano, i wonder what will happen next. ah the drama. update son please.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
Ok, Julie better own up liek now. How dare she try to blame everyone but her! GRR.

“I mean, I guarantee that Connie and Pacey aren’t done with each other

LOL, it you make another story w/ P/C total, I will be a reader of it for life!

P.S Thanks again for the ok about the P/C thing. I already have an idea that might be 3 or 4 stories long! lol.
Ali chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
Aw, Julie, don't fight with Abby!

She just can't seem to get along with anyone, huh? I do feel badly for her though, and I'm sorry she's leaving, even though it's for the best. Is this the last time we'll see the Dawson's crew? They've actually grown on me, so I hope not. Also, I kept feeling all along that there would have to be some sort of confrontation between Dean and Scot, so I'm glad it wasn't too painful, and that it cleared the air a little.

Good job, I can't wait to see what happens next and how Julie will fix everything!
footychick chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
o great chappie luvin it update sonn
harumscarum chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
GO ABBY! Julie is being so stupid, i'm starting to think that she doesn't deserve portman... Silly girl, let's hope she goes back to normal - without scooter of course!
Sphinx005 chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
Okay I'm still pissed off at Julie, doesn't she realise that its her own stupid fault that Scott broke up with her and that Portman wanted to do the right thing for a change and not be the other guy. It certainly isn't Charlie or the other Ducks fault that she decided she wanted them both and then it backfired. Oh and the Connie and Pacey scene, so cute! Another fantastic chapter, I can't wait for the next instalment!
footychick chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
o drama and luvin it lol plz update asap
80sUnLoveChild chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
i'm lovin it...i'm a DC freak and a MD freak one of my favorite DC moments being in the detention when pacey says he loves those duck films and they were classics! i'm a pacey/joey fan forever and a connie/guy i love that they are married in real life! long live connieguy!
spikeyhairgood chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
'( this made me sad. i actually did like the whole christopherlorelai thing... until she got together with luke. i just couldn't pull away from luke and lorelai. ah julie, why? ah this made me sad. i feel bad for everybody, although i'm getting more angry at julie. fulton's right, if she wasn't julie right now, i'd hate her. goodness, this is killing me. lol, update soon please.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »