Reviews for Nanda ka sabishii desu
trixery chapter 16 . 9/7
looooved your story!
I love NejiHina but I doubt you're heading in that direction :(
cynthianguyen3 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
There so cute together kakashi and sakura i mean
kakasakufoeva chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
cute love kakasaku and all the side end couples especially since sasunaru became a couple XD Nejihina was cute too :)
marhita chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
Nice :)
thebicky chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
Great story! :)
TXJ chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
I'm going to admit... some really messed up part of me expected Kakashi to have hidden a ring in the book...
I really enjoyed your story. :)
Tsuna97 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Omg, this fanfiction was so sweet and cute! i think it's sweet when people are at different age and kakashi and sakura are just so adorable together!
FallenWing21 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Wahhh this was so great! I couldn't stop reading at all! Your writing was beyond perfect and I absolutely loved the chemistry you created between Kakashi and Sakura, leading up to that big first kiss! 3 this was a really beautiful story and I'm glad that I found it today! Hope you continue writing because this was great stuff honestly! Humor combined with romance is the BEST combination. :)

-FallenWing21
Lwx chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Seriously just because they don't love each other (at least Sasuke doesn't love Ino) doesn't justify anything. Actually if I was in Sakura's shoes it would have made it easier to forgive them if they were in love. Whether love was involved or not it doesn't change the fact that he cheated on Sakura with her best friend. I don't know what Sasuke's problem was whether it's because she acted like a fangirl or whatever else; however he should have just confronted her instead of what he did. I don't buy that they didn't know how it would affect Sakura. Going to read further and see if I can understand what’s going on in their heads.
Esquizoide chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Great fic.

Well writen, interesting plot. Characters well portrayed.

I liked it a lot
Alice in Fife chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
ha she forgot here bra
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
i love it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
finding nemo lines
always-kh chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
nice. i also like how they were compared to the other couple and as i like both couples it made me happy b/c of that as well.