Reviews for Hynreck's Task
Yincira chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Nice, I'm glad to see one of the untold stories picked up. But I have some concrit : don't rush things. The events move so quickly that the audience hardly gets an idea of the world it takes place in. Tension is never allowed to build, because everything races by.
My only real gripe is this : it doesn't make sense for him to say he loves her, when the original story has him reject her.
Artoveli chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
You're kidding! You did one of these too? Neverending Story is the undisputed favorite book of myself and my three siblings (aged 21 - 17), and at one point a few years ago we each decided to take one of the 'stories to be told another time' and write it. One of my Brothers chose Grograman, the other chose Sikanda and my sister chose to write about Gmork. I chose the three Heroes! I didn't write about Hynreck though. Hysbald, Hydorn and Hykrion. Actually I only finished Hykrion's story and got partway through Hysbald. I should really finish them one day... but anyway, it was great to see that we weren't the only ones to do that! And your story was quite enjoyable. Good ol' ditsy Oglamar!
Taste the GoM chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh Man I haven't read this book in Forever! lol this makes me want to go back and re-read it! lol nice job noush
Xonelel chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
LOL I'm re reading this book for an 8th grade book report I TOTALLY FORGOT how great it was! Too bad there are so little fanfics for it. Anyways This story is AWESOME Hyreck sweetness. XD and that reminds me of something that happened at school, but... that's another story, and shall be told at another time ;)