Reviews for A place to start
Mandy1998 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
THIS FANFIC WAS SO GOOD ILY I JUST FINISHED THE SHOW AND CRIED THE WHOLE NIGHT,HAD TO STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL BC I COULDNT STOP CRYIBG BUT THIS MADE ME FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER THANK YOU
1stGreasergal chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Very beautiful story. Despite the blatant spelling issues, you wrote a really well thought and described story. You have a gift. :)
hotbritt5000 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
It is really beautiful, you should continue it. Very good to read ] Definalty going in my favourite stories ]
Noir12 chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Excellent story. I really had a good time reading your fic.

Thanks a lot.
shipper-swabbie chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
AH! That was so sweet! I really, really loved it! You managed to reflect Michael's movites perfectly... especially about the kiss, it was WONDERFUL!

Just one little thing about ch. 5.. I'm fairly certian that orgami is actually japanese tradition. Just a heads up... Keep it up, I LOVE how you write Michael and Sara... so sweet!
vands88 chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Beautiful story! The end was lovely, thanks so much for sharing, it was a joy to read! :-)
xoxo-catzeyez-xoxo chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
loved it! i thought it was really nice and sweet. glad that the two worked things out and are together!
Eliche chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
Great story. really enjoyed reading it :D
mary-023 chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
That was awesome ! i loved it
weemcg33 chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
Excellent, very well written. That was a beautiful chapter. Your very talented!
lenny85 chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
this is really great! i could not stop reading! you seem to get the characters really well. please post more soon!
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
WOW that was one of the best chapters i think have read for any prison break story. You write the characters very well.

And just before reading that last sentence i was going to say i was surprised she didnt ask about ad seg..lol. So i guess i'll have to wait to see what happens next. Can't wait!
Tadpole24 chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
This story is incredible. I just adore it. :) I hope you continue soon. :) It's so beautiful. I love how you've expressed the love of the brothers for each other and the love of Sara and Michael for each other. You've done such a beautiful job with the asking and answering and I'm really enjoying the fact that they haven't actually kissed (in your story) yet. It's incredibly clever to build the intensity that you have without having all the sexual stuff. :) Really clever. I also love how you've put the whole night into all these chapters. Some people spend one chapter on a night, but it's like yours is in real time.

I really love this story and hope to see more soon!

Peace and Love

Em

-xox-
knadineg chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
I can't wait to hear Michael's answer to what happened in Ad Seg because I still watch that episode and can't figure it out. I've pretty much concluded it was part planned & part unplanned, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I'll love to see what you have to say. Great story!
mary-023 chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Aw so amazing ! It was awesome! Update soon please :)