Reviews for Learning to Fly
Bcheese chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
LOve it :) love the tachibana x ono interactions :)
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
waaai this is such a good fic 3 this fandom seriously needs more of them, its sadly lacking. but your story is such a jewel. you portrayed the characters so perfectly :D i love the feelings of it all. 3
Me Or The Wallpaper chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I must say, this was very good. The characters were on par, it had a deep emotional undertone, and I can see that you really put effort into it. I'm thinking of adding it to my favorites- and I don't want to brag, but my favorites are pretty much only things that are the highest quality :-D *is shot*

I actually just finished Antique Bakery, and I was like "Huh? No more?" o_o

So I came to this website. And discovered there were not nearly enough fanfictions. I am sad now. But at least I found some good quality ones like this one.

Wallpaper
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A really nice piece, I think you really get the character's 'voices' and that bit about Eiji thinking Tachibana was going through the menopause was very funny!
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Good work here! I liked it _
The Sunflowers Bloom chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Haha, this was extremely well characterized. Although I personally enjoy OnoxEiji a bit more than the rest, this was very well done.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hahahahahaha, sex is like a field of flowers...

So amusing. Very nice work!

fd97
yuugiho chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
the "if you pretend the ground doesnt exist" was very heart warming. you depicted the characters very well also.
zunmo chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
just perfect :] Tachibana was wonderfully characterized. This fandom doesn't get enough attention. I'm so glad the anime's coming out soon :D
Envy chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Ah.. It's so sweet- Please forgive my poor English:) I'm a Korean so..

(You know Korea is next to Japan)

I love this story.. I love Tachibana x Ono. Oh how can I explain this feeling.. It's just.. Lovely!

Thankyou!XD
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
*snort* Poor Ono is so used to having people get mad at him for seducing other men, I guess he just assumed Tachibana would be pissed.
blue leafy chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh my God! (squeal) This is wonderful! Can't help but repeat what others have said: it IS like reading a part of the manga. Spot on characterization!
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Man this makes me wish the series didn't end. For moments like these, I loved this story! Very very good. Well written and it made me feel like I was reading the wonderful series again. _!
Rei chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh, thank heaven for a good, pretty spot-on Antique Bakery fic! I enjoyed every minute.
Hatochan chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
absolutely lovely! the characterizations are perfect and the conversations are so easy to imagine. but my favorite line has to be-

"...I'm going to swig beer and watch a sports channel. And we are never talking about this again."

so tachibana :)