Reviews for Appointments
ngairetaylor chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Love this story.
I do not know if I am more envious of Tammy or the Tracy boys.
The only problem with this story... Not enough John. However that is a problem I have with all stories.
Actually I loved how you had the boys in the story. You can read a lot about he boys and their personalities from this story... And yes your John was very appropriate and well written- very well balanced.
The comment on the last two lines was perfect and very funny.
International Rescue is a 'secret' organisation... However they do get identified and 'caught out' a lot. I thought that their might be people like Tammy around. People intelligent and polite enough to keep the Tracy's secret - even from the Tracy buys themselves.
I love this. You have written a fantastic story addressing so thing I have been thinking about got a while... After all how would the Tracy boys do 'regular' things like see a dentist or a hairdresser or a medical specialist?
With thanks,
Ngaire
With
TBMom chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I have just finished your story again. aaaaaaaagreat work. Just added it to my favorites list.
chibi-eladiel chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Liked very much this fic too, an excellent idea well developed and well written, thank you very much for writing it !
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
lol! Omg, shes so smart! lol

Loved it, awesome. Seriously. Love how she just put everything together from just checking up on the boys.

Great job!
Chezzers chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Brilliant!

i love the twist of sorts at the end, i had to have a good chuckle at that!

well done

Good luck

Chelsey
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow, great story!

I've never gotton a massage from a professional masseur, and now I really want one . And I totally didn't see the twist at the end coming.
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
oh i'd love her job! brilliant story, love how she figured it out but it didn't bother her in the slighest.

Great Job! :)
Angelina K chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I love how she had it figured out at the end! I have a friend doing massage therapy at college and after reading this, I wonder if I am doing the wrong degree! I wouldn't mind working on some Tracy bodies! The quiet way in which Tammy just accepts the fact that they are who they are really made this one for me. It was the perfect ending :)
Lady Viva chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
It's been a while since I've had an opportunity to catch up on the writings of one of my faves! I must say, a cold shower was not enough. I had to have a double martini as well.

Well done, my friend, as always.
black4minister chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
ha ha. This is the second time i've read this. I love it. the way she met them all with mysterious injuris is so funny. please write another one like it. i love them. great story!
littlepieces chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Ah, I like this. If you think about it for long enough, IR would need trainers, phys ed instructors, masseurs and physios / chiropractors on staff to deal with all the aches and pains, and assess them to make sure they are not getting too much wear and tear. Well written and I love the ending. Their secret is safe.
ejb chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Lucky Tammy, how we would all envy her but I'm pleased she did not get her hands on John! I liked the way you tied all of the stories in with the eps and other fics and how she guessed in the end who these men really were and how they got their injuries but had sense to keep quiet about it and keep their secret, a true professional. Well done on another great fic.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
LOL, what a great idea for a story! Enjoyed reading it, and was not sure how you were going to end it. Clever you!

Hob x
Kimmy.Tosh chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This was a treat! I've been looking forward to reading it and I wasn't dissapointed. Loved the twist at the end and not Mary Sue-ish in the least. I'm glad Tammy worked it out for herself, shows she has both the brains to work it out and the integrity not to want to benefit from it. Though, I'm not entirely sure I like the idea of her getting her hands on Virgil like that... ... !
airbolt chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very enjoyable. A character who could very easily fit in with the canon . I like the idea that she gradually pieces together their secret . However , unlike the doctor who sees Tony Soprano , the knowledge isn't a burden.