Reviews for But He's a Cheerleader!
BJ's fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
LOVED IT!
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was just amazing! Had the series continued with Lydia growing up, I could see this being how it would end. After the whole Prince Vince incident, Beej would no be happy about Lydia dating.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i just saw BJ's revue two days ago, and its resparked my obsession with the fandom XD great story
moski-bob chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
loving it!

haha i know its not much of a review, but its always nice to be appreciated, eh?

x

moski
BEETLESBABES chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
woot! i like i like!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I have read and now I'm reviewing. I liked this. Leave it to BJ to wait until the last minute to take what he wants. I wish I knew what else to say about your fic. I really liked it and going through that day and the flash backs was a good tactic.

I actually had an alterior motive for reading you fic. I'm currently trolling for a beta to read my Beetlejuice fan fics I'm working on.

I had typed more about it but I'm going to PM you instead so I'm not taking a huge spot in your review area.

I hope you write more Beetlejuice fan fiction soon. I'll also have to check out your other stuff. Good job on the fic.

Lone
Osanagokorochi chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love French Kiss.
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This was really cute! I smiled all the way through it, cause I knew who it would have to end. I mean who in there right mind would give up the "Ghost with the most" for a bloody cheerleader? Seriously. I love your disclaimer, LOL! I LOVE French Kiss, Kevin Kline is genius. I love the line: "My ass is twitching, you people make my ass twitch." Anyways, slightly off track there, love this and I'm gonna fav it!

Cheers!
OceanFae chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
ah, beetlejuice. and now my world is complete. good story!
Amelia Island chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
ugh you are like my new favorite author
MissQueenOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was rather funny. I liked it. Good job! ] But I can see where you started to lose inspiration. I hate it when that happens, but it was still pretty awesome w/out the inspiration.
i dream of diamonds chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I really love this fic! I've been lurking amongst the Beetlejuice fanfics lately and I have to say, yours has been one of the very best I have read so far! It was very sweet yet not overly sappy. I really hope to see more from you in the future. We need more excellent Beetlejuice fanfiction like this!
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Cute!
RaeLaser1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Why exactly is paul a cheerleader?
Ze Guide chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Frigging /adorable/. I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

Only recently did I trudge back into the most wonderful, lovable fandom of my youth~ and this is just one of~ and by far an absolute favorite~ reason why.

X3 Very sweet and very well written. I have to be one of the happiest fangirls of Beetlejuice on the face of the internet because of this.

The story is definitely going in my favorites.