Reviews for The Guardian of Azkaban 4: Crown of the King
Blackholelord chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
Well the dark time is coming. I got to say Harry is become more of a brat as he got older, but in the end he is getting set up to die. If anything, maybe that moment with death, Harry will finally grow up.
TheMysticalCitrus chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
Yay! Loyal Marines. With an honor debt. Heh heh heh. Go Tarquin.

I love the way the tension of the story has drawn me in and forced me, well convinced me, fine...left me no choice but to grow to love dementors. I will be sorrowful when this epic ends. As for now, ANOTHER CHAPTER!
TheMysticalCitrus chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Threatening a newly crowned King of immortal beings that can eat your soul, with the starvartion or subjugation of his people. On top of the fact that the organization doing such said threatening was unhinged by under 50 dark wizards. The king can easily use 5000 professional trained magical warriors for a task should he choose. Face, meet palm. Oh they are so in for it. *mad chuckles of anticipation*
TheMysticalCitrus chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
More toad bashing! Heh heh heh. Now Esdras is stuck as king. He is unhappy...but us the readers aren't lol. Onwards to more great fanfiction!
TheMysticalCitrus chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Argh the only complaint I have is the lack of a movie cutscene for this. This screams epic to me and deserves the Peter Jackson treatment. I am wondering however as to how the ministry will respond to 3/4 of a million troops holding position outside the future of the magical community.

Great emotional impact and actual well thought through plot points. As for me, ONWARDS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Heathen Harvester chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
Okay, I like your stories, but...dude, Katie is suddenly awesome and mature and so is Ginny and others. However, Harry and other every non main focus character doesn't change, as if you plan to leave them as static figures. Also, You aren't changing anything from canon, but merely injecting your dementor idea where you wish. I was hoping for more originality, and something beyond Esdras blowing a gasket every time something goes down. But I applaud you for your work.
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 23 . 1/23/2008
You're evil. I was going to wait until I caught up with you to review but I wanted to tell you that you're evil. I can't read this story at school because you'll either make me burst out laughing or crying. Which would be a bad thing because the computer teacher I have is against all sites with profiles. Well I would keep telling you how evil you are but I have to go to the bus stop for school. have a nice day evil person. I might be able to caught up this afternoon depending on homework load.

Lots of love

Shadow aka "Belle"
Hahukum Konn chapter 23 . 10/15/2007
Nice HBP rewrite :) I'd hoped Esdras would be able to change things enough, but unfortunately Snape still killed Dumbledore and Draco Malfoy wasn't quite scared enough to turn tail and confess.

It's actually a bit disheartening to see Harry being quite unchanged from canon. Other people around him have been influenced to be somewhat different, more circumspect and logical, yet you've kept him uninfluenced even though his friends have been.

Well, I'll hold out hope that in your TDH rewrite he gets a lot smarter and realizes the kind of ally he has in Esdras.
Ysarose chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Plush Dementor so adorable. Oh how I want one!
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
Cool Ending can't wait for GoA book 5. It's right behind HP 7 Dh on my wish list you rock
NaginiFay chapter 23 . 7/8/2007
I'm sad to hear there will be a break, though, I guess there really has to be, since you haven't read the last book yet. I'm looking forward to Endgame in a few weeks! I've enjoyed the whole series, and I'm sorry I haven't reveiwed much in the last couple months.
KRP chapter 23 . 7/6/2007
heh, first, the absurd thought i had; Katie had better find a way to keep her broom up that sleeve too, otherwise she'll be carrying it around an awful lot. must be tough, trying to fit into an aerial community when she's firmly grounded 90% of the time...ok, not 90%. she flies way too much for that :)

hmm..rather sad. truth be told, i always somewhat wonder about Hogwarts Graduations somewhere in the back of my mind. you dont see any indication or mention of them anywhere, yet you know they must occur. one thing i find strange; how do they all have jobs lined out? don't their NEWTS still have to be graded and come in and all that? not to mention interviews and the like...

well, thats all for now

Northern Light(wolf)

Voldemort's Bane (mambra)

Sound Storm(water dragon)
KRP chapter 22 . 7/3/2007
well, thats an interesting beginning to a complete wrap-up. i do have to ask, why are there [ 's before every Azkabaaner sentence/comment?

so, Harry's still mad at them for no reason? jeez, you'd think he could get over it. now, what's your opinion of a certain 'R.A.B.'? im not too sure about you, but i remember mention of a certain un-openable locket in OotP that seems to fit facts, but im not sure whether or not JKR has said this was incorrect. just wondering your own thoughts..:)

hmm i wonder how Katie's family is going to react to her status as a Death god. i wonder if this new power could also transfer over to their normal spellcasting. and one more question that i really should have thought of before now; if they put these weapons up their sleaves of one outfit, then change clothes, what happens to the weapon?

well, thats all for now

see you next chapter.
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 21 . 7/2/2007
Wahoo, this was worth waiting for, my internet has been down since Thursday. You weren't kidding about action, nice one. I'm not sure where Snape and the ferret are going to run, but it won't be far enough. One question, why is Harry doing a Vernon imitation working with some people.