Reviews for Tears and Rain
Zie chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
This is a very good FoR fanfic. Too bad that you didn't continue it. It would have ended in my favorite list. Years have passed, maybe you have already forgotten about it. Anyway, if ever that you are able to continue this, please do so. If not, well then, that's just sad.
Aurora Hargreaves chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
This one is really good, when are you going to have the next chapter uploaded?
yanagichyan chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
mi-chan's a pervert coz he's so in love. perfectly understandable. true, he's a little OOC but there's that sexy, mischievious and naughty quality that you added to him that make me swoon. sheesh, why can't i write mi-chans like this? i adore rakish-debonair mi-chan here!

and the story is simply lovely. why aren't u updating? i'm reviewing again coz it's taking way too long, dear. please update! FOR is airing again on ANIMAX and all my tofuu juices are bubbling! i'm beginning to crave for tofuu again, yay!
sempai-sama chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
I've just read your story and it really made me squee~! I love the chapter six where Fuuko and Mi-chan were singing together, holding hands. It was really sweet! But Mi-chan asking her out on a date really did it. *dies happy* The last part was so cute too! I love your fic so much~~

Gah! I really can't wait for the next chapter~ XD Hope you update son, onegai. ;D
FukuWija chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter. I love this fic. It's quite different from the ones I've read before..it's like something, a breath of fresh air..somethin' like that.

-sigh- I love ToFuu...I can't get enough of this two. p Sometimes I feel like drawing them together. Kyaa~ XD lawl.
Nils chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
kawaii! I'm so glad u made Mi-chan ask fuuko out on a date! I can imagine her ! The chapter was too soon, my friend!
Chie TomoRii chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
OMG! Bad Eirist-chan! youre making me fall for mi-chan! raiha-kun would definitely hate it if he finds out! ahahahahha im kidding, alright? :D

anyways... i really love this chapter! yayness for fuuko's denseness and mi-chan for being a pervert! LoL.

but... didnt fuuko wear a dress way back in UBS? as far as i can remember, there's this chapter where they were eating in a fancy restaurant and recca and domon were like fighting and clueless on how to use the sppon and fork. LoL.

either way, update soon, kk? :D

good luck on your review! :D
mikaro chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
VERY NICE! UPDATE! :D
mikaro chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
I SO LOVE IT! SO ADORABLE! WAI!
mikaro chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
It would be definitely cool!
mikaro chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Aw...can't help but SMILE! How sweet! :D
mikaro chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
VERY WELL SAID MI_CHAN! Wonderful! _ Love this chap! :D
mikaro chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
aw...that is so nice of mi-chan! :D
yanagi-chyan chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
hahaha, loved it when fuuko and mi-chan argue with each other. that was so cute! and i don't think the characters are OOC, maybe just a bit on michan's part. never could imagine him to 'chuckle', hehe.

update soon and keep up the good work!
Ex-Captain Kenji chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
Nice Chapter. PLease update soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »