Reviews for On the Town
Pray For Eternal Blaze chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awesome stories! Please write more about Yuuno & Nanoha. :D
Kaijo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Although I'm not sure Nanoha would actually get upset at being called a white devil, there is a possibility for it. And the close supportive friendship of Fate was well done, as she would do what she could to cheer her friend up.

I don't normally go for overdoses of WAFF, but it was well-written, so don't let someone tell you otherwise!
Tenkaichi chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wow. I'll admit that I'm more of the yuri fan when it comes to Nanoha and Fate, but this seems to be the perfect mix of "service" in the sense that Fate had clues in the story that hinted that she was only close to Nanoha... but cmoon... not all girls kiss like that. _- If you ask me, Yuuno was just an afterthought throughout the whole thing. But it doesn't bother me as much because his character is so-so in my book anyway...

With the material you have here, you could write a really good yuri fic with these two. Not to say it can't go the NxY route either since I've seen your other fic, but you write very well in this story.

Tenkaichi
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I was hoping for a Fate/Nanoha story from you since a long time ago, but it seems you change in the last moment… really, you need to do a Fate/Nanoha; it doesn’t matter the argument.

Well, you could say that Fate make feels better Nanoha in her attempts to form a relationship with Yuuno. Fight-o! Fate-chan

I have said it too many times already; you need to write a Fate/Nanoha fanfic. BTW, I’m almost done with your Nagisa/Honoka fanfics.