Reviews for Hero of Heaven, Child of Earth
RoxaiConcord-411 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Jordan: Okay, this would not look out of place in a greek library if you ask me. Granted, I never really did understand those poems...this one, however, I get. Very nice.

On a scale of one to ten... 8.5. Not bad, if you ask me.
Matthias chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Once again, great job. Canto Two is much easier to comprehend but without losing the "epicness" of Canto One. Yay! Ridley! Excellent job with him. Great job with desriptions and portraying character. I could see everything you were trying to show us. Better than the last one! Eagerly expecting Canto Three.
Emerson's Girl chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Please Sir, might I have More? I am really getting into Iambic Pentameter.
Emerson's Girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Quite a higher caliber of writing than I even expected! I think you are most definately accomplishing your goals stated at the onset. It flows well. I do have a little trouble with the double spaced format; is it intentional? Keep it coming!
Ri2 chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
So Ridley let Medusa and her buds out of Tartarus, and now Pit's been dispatched to stop her, huh?

And Samus has been sent off to meet her destiny. Neat.

Your style of writing is very original. I applaud you.
Matthias chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Excellent dedication and form. Very interesting concept. Good use of vocabulary, and no spelling errors. I enjoy how it flows together so naturally. There's a couple lines that I didnt understand at first, but a second reading fixed this. Could you also make it a little more clear who is speaking though? I had to re-read some parts to realize who was actually speaking. Other than that, I see nothing wrong. Its obvious how much work and effort you put into this. Great job.