Reviews for Snapshots of The Cullens
Pereo Angelus chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
K now I'm at a loss as to what thread you read. Nice, some grammer errors but, nice. chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
You are seriously so funny! "I don't cheat, I win with style" and "Hint hint nudge nudge" and many more, those are awesome sayings!

I might steal a couple to say to my friends, who of course in return will steal them from me and say that they made them up. (I guess that's what friends do)

Must keep reading! chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
he he he, this is funny! I love it, and Alice is good, I love her alot! As for constructive critism, I recomend putting in commas and stuff like that, it helps a little.

I do like this, and I promise to keep reviewing! I really like how you write Edward, he does have a bitty witty temper.
forgotten twilight chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
hint hint nudge nudge, i love that. i like the winning with style thing too. when i cheat i just say you're just mad at me cause i was smart enough to think of it first. lol.

dialogue is a little confusing though, try adding alice said or bella answered after it. loved it though.
twilightmist57 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
It was iffy.
twilight lover chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
ME LIKE! If you think of any more random iddeas just put them here! I love humorous one-shots!
Mango chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Thanks for the know you could turn this into something like evadne's "Once Upon a Freakin' Time"...that would be very cool. Have you read those? Evadne also wrote

Snape Vignettes. They are small humorous pieces about trivial things in Harry Potter characters' lives. I would love you forever if you did that with Twilight!
twilightmist57 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I like Edward's rant at the end, hehe.
Gia279 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
hahha that was funny...-]
Skye chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
omg this was so funny
oceaneyes85253 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
it was funny
forgotten twilight chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
that was funny! lol. i liked how alice acted when edward began to scream, lol