Reviews for dutchesscourtney: Quarter Notes
Elaine Kaelar chapter 21 . 4/16/2011
Awwww... This is super sweet. :)
slytherinslut13 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
TONY AND BROWNLYN SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Elaine Kaelar chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
aw. :) I really like the changing perspectives. but then, that's how I write too. Thanks for this, the warm fuzziness came at just the right time. My comp dead at the moment, and so I need to wait for the comp/sci major to move back in across the hall so he can fix it and I can continue with my own warm fuzzies. :P
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
Hey Baby is the beastiest pep tune ever made in the history of pep bands
Elaine Kaelar chapter 18 . 6/24/2009
This gives me hope. *tear*. :)
singintoyourself chapter 18 . 6/6/2009
hi my name is spence and i am completely adorable! what a perfect nontraditional proposal for a non traditional girl. loved it!
Somewei chapter 18 . 6/5/2009
*faints* I want to be in the wedding! XD
singintoyourself chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
Cutes as usual for my fave drumline couple. )
Somewei chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Hey, have I told you that I always wanted Spence and Lucy together? That I kept thinking throughout The Line "Sam and Lucy are cute, but Spence/Lucy would be even cuter...and more DRAMATIC!" and then when Wes came in I was like "I adore Wes/Lucy, but when is Courtney gonna do Spence/Lucy?" and whatnot. Haha. I know I'm a dork. Sorry, I was rereading this for like the thirtieth time (because I love me some Spence/Lucy as much as I love me some Tony/Bronwyn (which, btw, T/B will REIGN FOREVER! ALL HAIL B/T!).

Okay, sorry, I'm a little bit on a sugar high while I'm writing the next chap for AOM. Belated Merry Christmas, Courtney!
Olivia chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
Most random thing I've ever found... well, there are two different ones. One, which is not incredibly random if you are involved with my high school's guard, is a pamphlet type deal from our coach's funeral a last year. The more random object is a petrified spiderman gunny from bus rides past - which resides in the same pocket as the aforementioned item.
Elaine Kaelar chapter 13 . 12/5/2008
Aww, Courtney, I really like this one... but then, I love the fact that Spence and Lucy finally happen, too. ) I am going to die next year when I'm not in band...
RosieLeah chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
I don't usually like the extra stuff but this one was good. I liked it... for once.
singintoyourself chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
Aw. I'll have to choose in a few years if I go to a big school. ( Not looking forward to that.

Loved it though, can't wait for more!
singintoyourself chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
*giggle* That was cute. Come back when you feel ready, we'll be waiting in the meantime and watching Avatar. D
flying drumsticks chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
Aww, that was a sweet chapter...er, scene. I like Lucy's ability to go from girly, musical-watching chick, to serious drummer chick, and back to girly cuddle chick (if that makes sense). Anyway, great job, can't wait to read more!