Reviews for Silent Fire, Screaming Rage
TheodoraTalon chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Damn! Please write more! You got me REALLY interested in the story! I love Hotstrek! *fangirl moment* xD I never played the game but I saw the trailers and it totally freaked me out. Chapter 2 was just disturbing. Just my luck that when I read that chapter, I was half way through my lunch and I lost my appitite. And my lunch was red in color too. _ Then again, awesome story!
KamiDarko chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
I must say my good fellow that this is one of the most bad ass things I've read since 2008! You have a great talent at getting in depth with someone although its a little to vague but what the hell, we can get it in editing. I'm definitely adding something this interesting to my favorites and can't wait for an update! So keep up the good work sonny'chim!
dana chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
continue its really good
Hack.Drawer chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
' Dear God. Why do you abominably abhor me to the point of some of the deepest humiliation possible? Love, Francis.' Bwa ha ha ha! I *love* this line!

It's been so LONG, dear, since I've seen this fic updated. Ahem, please ignore the fact that I'm a huge hypocrite and that-ZOMGLOOKATTHEFLUFFYBUNNY! Ha ha, first off, i love the ebonics in this fic. I feel so belonging in here. I Luv the battle scene, and it's such a chaotic mess that you captured it wonderfully with the curses and details and that wonderful wonderful line. Have you played all the games yet to research and inspire you? If you haven't yet, I rec that you get thee to a Gamestop and DO SO! # 5 was good, but the soundtrack was better. I also rec skimming through those convenient walkthrus on You to the Tube to get more ideas.

Whoopers!

I wonder what sort of monsters will appear, and what wrong has to be righted (asides the fact that Hs is a, ahem, bad guy and has committed all sorts of wrongs-except maybe the main sort of sin). Does he really have a connection to The order? and if some OFC shows up with some romantical sisterly marysue romance in tow, I'll srsly hunt you down and torture you with my little known facts on Kathy Van Zeeland bags. I swear to God.

Are Static and Gear going to truly follow him into SH, and will there be a gorefest on or against them (despite the fact that I love them, my inner self wonders if there is another soul out there that can torture them both in ways others dare don't)? Is there going to be some slash (even though, imho this story would still be awesome w/o if there was sufficient amounts of angst and torture and scary nurses armed with pipes)? Or will they even be involved with the darkness of our fave vacationing spot? I like what you've done to them, too. Their relationship in this fic is awesomely workable-you make them into MALES and not simpering 4Kids heroes, and I enjoy looking forward to seeing what they're doing despite not entirely rooting for them.

I want to read more! I want to see if the other two OCs will keep up, and what their fates might be. Will Mrs. Sandoval be recovered? So many questions! And you know that stash is hers! Reporting is seriously stressful business, especially when your ethnicity and appearance changes in the early season. LOL

Glad you updated. Now. More research, and more awesome writing. Keep up this story, even if it has to take you a year between chapters to do so. Even if it ends in that they're taken out by car wreck on the bend just after the welcoming sign in Silent Hill.
EverWatchful chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Updates anytime soon?

I can't wait to find out what happens when Static, Gear, and the metabreed go after them.

I wonder what they'll find when they chase hotstreak to silent hill.

Good so far, hope you keep it up.

UPDATE! Whoo!
Hack.Drawer chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
bwa hahahahahhaha! mirors... oor not. XD Elevator to bbeelloow...or a letter. Or massive headaches caused by the unborn. *snigger* WEE! SEMI STALKING HELPS! ... *eyes own stalkers* Le um, YES! So glad you updated and it took me YEARS to discover this b/c I don't have the internet anymore! Le no...But it was a very good chapter and i'm kinda glad that you waited cuz then you wrote it well and it isn't crap. XD BigFingTHUMBS UP for GREATNESS! I'm curious how you're going to get them to Silent Hill, and always remember THIS (since youre playing SH4): leave the seven foot tall Cindys ALONE. The spade doesn't WORK. THE SWORDS ARE GODLY. Line the body chutes according to bloodiness. o.O

Um...that's a lot to remember BUT I LIKE YOUR CHAPTER AND HOPEFULLY THE GAMES WILL GIVE YOU INSPO TO WRITE MORE! Hopefully I get the internet again, cuz...I'm lost. ;_; Like Cheryl.
FHGVZEhyde chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Hey my most favorite of reviewers. Returning the favor. I've actually been reading along with this, I like how you write Hotstreak. I'm just confused because I've never seen Silent Hill or played the game. It's a game? I know it was a movie with Sean Bean. Anyway, I'll learn as I read. Keep it up.

FHGVZEhyde
darkaces girl chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
still one of the best HS storys here and i dont see it losing that credit ANYTIME soon and thanks for updating keep up the amazing work P.S. I think they should drive there :]
darkaces girl chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
please update soon this is one of the few really good Hotstreak(_) stories here and i would hate to see it be discontinued

(i know i cant spell worth crap-_-) thanks
Glacilius Caelum chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Holy... Fuckin'... Hell... Now THAT is what I call intense. your writing style had me hooked from the first chapter, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
This is getting really good. Keep going, I must know what will happen next. I like the part where Billy gave the interview, very graphic. You have talent with detail.
Daddys Morbid Little Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!

I'M LIKE ADDICTED TO IT SO PLEASE UPDATE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

kthnx:-D
Shiroi Misa chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Not much of a Hotstreak fan but you've got me hooked. Never thought I'd see a SS/SH crossover. This is getting interesting, can't wait to get to Silent Hill. I wonder if Static and Gear go there to investigate. You know what they say about curiosity 8) Keep up the good work!
Daddys Morbid Little Girl chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

This fic is so good

Ihis chapter was awesome

WOO run-on sentences kick bootay!

Any who...

UPDATE! soon.

Please?

Pretty please?

kthnx D
Hack.Drawer chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
o geez. With each chapter I get, I honestly expect a downhill spiral of greatness...XD But I don't get it. And I am happy and you are awesome. Rawr, your story is getting more interesting with each chapt.-are you doing your SH research?

SH's location is never confirmed-last I saw, it was in California, Massachusetts (sp?) etc., but it was placed in West Virginia in the movie, which made sense b/c it seems way creepy over there with all them trees and cultists...erm...no offense to anyone XD. I certainly hope so, b/c I have high expectations (ala Gundam Wing) for what the haps is in Silent Hill. OMG speaking of cults, are you going to have the Order involved, too? JESUS, it'll be great! Or...am I just...rambling needlessly? YES! I just love the way you have everyone in character, and the prison guys are just fun to read about-save for that Alex chara. Kinda glad he's gone b/c he was freaking me out with his weirdness. And I know I'll be hunted down and tortured for this, but bringing in Hero Boy and Sidekick almost ruined everything-but in a good way! I like how you break up the situations in the story instead of focusing in on one thing. That's awesome, and keeps my wandering interest. Boy I ramble alot when I don't have caffeine *silently screams inside*

NEWAY, another great chapt, and I'm again looking forward for the next chapt!