Reviews for The Morning After
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ah, good ol' yaoi eye bleach. When there's too much het fics, I can always get a good read from my favorite pairs. And this time it's contained in one!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh Luke...you have a very strange way of "helping out." Fun read!
Roith and Lorette chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Lorette: Bwahahahahaha! Luke is such a manipulative little bitch! *Grins* I wuv it!
AmaterasuOkami chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
O.o I-But-They-Guy-When-HUH!
Moomba chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I love the way you portrayed all 3 of them - Asch's comments in particular had me laughing and it's nice to see Luke playing seme (a very good one) for a change!
bankyon chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Yay for guyxlukexasch!

Lol, write more!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
i love this!
Hikaru Irving chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
SHEER AWESOMENESS. I loved how you wrote Guy's panicking; I felt the panic with him. I loved how Luke took up the mantle, so to speak, and the fact he makes drinks~ *imagines Luke evilly mixing up a drink* Hahahh.

And I absolutely ADORE the way Luke made Asch and Guy understand just what he was about.

One of the reasons I love this so much was that you pulled it off and it wasn't the least bit cheesy.

Cheers!
ASadisticWhim chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
When I first read this story, it amused me to no end. The characters aren't strictly in character with the game, but you do what a good fan fic writer does: You've taken what you know of the characters and meshed them enough with your own concept that it fits to your own plot...and still somehow manages to almost fit the cannon. Hopefully that makes sense.

So...good story. It still amuses me. Poor Guy.
Makenzi chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
You rock my socks out of this world. Did I tel you that I love you already? 'cause I /REALLY/ do.

You are the epitome of awesomeness. Keep on writing you're awesome, awesome fics.

You're the best!
Shori Nigiri chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I love you so much right people tell you that all the time!

I think i've read some of your stories on LJ and now I comment on one!It pwns-Thats the simpl wording now if Iw asn't sick I'd spend ten minutes writing a review but I must shovel more soup down my throat and sleep!It still pwns and made me feel better -.