Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
nikkita chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
I think that te story was wonderful! the ending kept me asking many questions. and i am glad that they Buffy and Spike got married at the end even though you didnot expectfor that to happen. i liked the ending when he was in the hospital because i was scared that Spike was going to die but i always kept that hope that he wouldnot die and he didnot. All in all it was a great story!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Spikes KittyKat chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I loved the story. The ending fit the couple so perfectly. I just love fics that end with marriage proposals! I loved the plot as well and it had me feeling sorry for Buffy a lot. Thanks for sharing it and keep writing if you can.
Kemowitch92 chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
I did like the ending to this story. great story.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
I love it keep it up. _
Sweeter chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!
rkm chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
i'm looking forward to reading more ... hopefully it'll have a relatively happy ending ... i'll keep reading if you keep updating!
CheyannaDawn chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
omg awesome much. I hope this doesn't end, maybe a sequel! added to fav's
natsuki91 chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
wow this story is really amazing especially this chapter bacause i can't wait to read your next chapter so that i can know what is going to happen next
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
this si brill - yu havent updated in forever - yu must!
kudagirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
I have enjoyed it so far, but did anyone proof read it for spelling? I noticed several words misspelled, but it could just be typing errors. So far the story itself is interesting.
DreamWalker chapter 10 . 8/23/2007
Gotta admit, I was kinda surprised you off'd Joyce. Hope the next part comes soon; can't wait to see what'll happen next.
smlcspike chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Oh that was good, I hope Spike wakes up soon, Buffy is going to need him.
southernguh18 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I like it, please don't delete it!
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
o...m...g... is she dead? is it the thing about the brain tumor? gah!

and spike! omg! if he dies i'll commit suicide! imk serious!

dnt u dare kill him!