Reviews for Breaking the Glass
Jedi Aeryn chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
~~~Inside Kathryn’s ring, Tom had had engraved: “From Tom, to my beloved Kathryn. For accepting.”

Inside Tom’s ring, Kathryn had had engraved: “From Kathryn, to my beloved Tom. For breaking the glass.” ~~~

WAHHHHHHHHHH! That was the sweetes, sappiest, most tear-jerking ending I've read in quite a while. I loved your story- it really did put tears in my eyes.

Believe me, I was not expecting to like this story, since I've always enjoyed Tom and B'Elanna's relationship, but you surprised me. Then again, I guess that's what his story's all about. *****
Bil chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Hey, that's pretty cool. I like the window analogy, it works really well.
lareinemargot chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
aww.. i almost started crying... really really good.
Sydney Alexis chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
That was incredibly sweet...very much the 19th century idea of romantisim. It was very well written and in character. I like the use of the extended metaphor, but it was a tad bit too warm and fuzzy in a few places. Kudos for keeping to canon though (C/7, P/T..etc.)
Mira chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Wow...I really liked this...and that is saying a LOT because I am NOT a J/P kinda person...but this was really good and really beleveable...I really liked it! Good work!
Brandy chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
This is a very nice story for fans of J/P who actually like the characters as they are portrayed on TV. Those looking for an overly emotional,insecure, self doubting Janeway or a bitter, wounded, self pitying Paris should look elsewhere, I suggest the majority of J/C or P/T stories will fill your needs nicely. The P/T relationship is acknowledged and dealt with here and C/7 gets a nod. I love J/P!