Reviews for A Little Joke
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
i want to see the result of this omg i cant breath
anon chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
!

Thats thr funniest thing Ive ever read!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
And people wonder why I root for the villians sometimes. The Kyuubi in this story, is my hero.
Aquarius21294 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Man, that was funny!

One of the only Kyuubi and Naruto fanfics I've read and liked.

Great job.
Elyre chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This was the first time i'm reading a kyuubi and naruto fic. I'm glad I saw your fic first. That was very amusing... I thought that Naruto and Ino did have a thing going on when he said something about Ino and flowers. I didn't think that the kyuubi was actually doing something with his dreams... lol. good job!
Orismoris chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
pretty funny, at least I think so
Suicidal-kun chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Ah Kyubi, such the trickster. Well I guess that's what kitsunes do and without the thrill of killing he had to do something. Though picking on Naruto's smaller brain isn't much for sport. And Naruto "the flowers are too girly" what a dumbass move that I can see him easily doing. Ino puts her heart and soul into those flowers and Naruto doesn't get the message at all. I love it! This was hilarious and now I can read the story that isn't a one-shot! Late
Kurosaki Naruto chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Woah! I just noticed this story! Man Ino is gonna rape him (no not literally, figuratively, no probably not that either)!

I loved the story though. So glad you ain't stopping "Initial Offensive". Love the fic.

And wait, was this before the "Initial Offensive"? I dunno.

So... see ya round!

Ja Ne!

~KN
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
lol, Ino's gonna beat the shit outta him!
scared chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
wow... kyuubi is...evil

still it's funny as hell, GOOD WORK! )
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was a wonderful humor fic, I have to admit. I loved the way you had Naruto so flustered about what had happened and the creative way that you let us readers know what did. It was a great thing to read.

I can only hope that you'll keep up your NaruIno oneshots or even a multi-chaptered story because I adore your style of writing, your mastery at description and most definitely the depth of your understanding for the characters you write about. Wonderful work, this! Very well done! Thank you for writing it!
werdfck chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I think you should turn this into a running series. Good stuff.
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
funny, me like, arigato for writting this! Ja! xp
ShinobiFighter chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Great chapter
Odin's Scribe chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This was great. Hell, this entire series has been great. There has to be more! Please, write another sequal to this.