Reviews for Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
mhikkim chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
please add more stories about sora and layla..
faystay chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
haha the end was amazing xD
Airy36 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha very nice! So funny! This is so much fun XD Good job! I will be waiting for your next story or chapter :)
notavailabledelted chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I like this! )

write more!
AleatoirePerson chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i love this fic...it always makes me laugh...#and i've read it a lot of times...#

great work there o/
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
FIRST Kaleido Star fic. You're writing MORE? YES YES YES! I love this fic. Keep it up!
Kasanra chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Reading this made me go and watch the animation series. LOL! Good work!
lifestream aerith chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS i so totally loved it i hope theres more chapters cause this is gold! im so lloking forward for a next chapter keep up the good work! XD
bjetjh20 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Love the pairing. Very funny fic.
Chinensis' Fan chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Nice story! LOL
seirahErinyes chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
update please! Can't wait! I really enjoyed the 1st chappie!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was amazingly sweet! I loved it.
Vld chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
"I haven't even proposed yet!" I see lots of similarities between the ways you picture Sora and how you write Arika (in Heir's) and I find it quite endearing.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Yes, this paring makes sense to me too! An angry Leilainnocent Sora and a honeymoon seet equals a great fic!
Mifuyu chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh my God. You make the perfect stories for the perfect pairs.

May I suggest you write longer stories for Layla x Sora? X3;; I mean these utterly cute one-shots are already amazing but I'd really really appreciate it if you try to think and actually start writing a novel about them. XD!

I actually read the Late Night Confessions first then found this, in your profile in hopes of finding another cutesy cute fic. And I was fortunate to find this The last part totally cracked me up like whoa. XD! I love your stories to no end. I hope you keep on writing Layla x Sora fics. This pair needs more LOVE. :3
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »