Reviews for Longing
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was so sweet! And I think my favorite part was when Demyx was in the Proof Of Existence and he was wondering if there was an afterlife for Nobodies. That really got me and it was just so well done.
intricatelysimple chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Again, so cuttee.
singingstars chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ehe Demyx is smart!
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I absolutely LOVE how you wrote Zexion. There are a lot of interpretations for him, but yours is one that strikes a very good chord with me - a bit cold and guarded, but doesn't walk away altogether and always has the draw about him.
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This was so cute! I normally don't like anything but AU in Kingdom Hearts (problably due to the fact that they supposedly can't feel), but I loved this.
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Yay for Zemyx~

And I just realized that unlike your other stories, you wrote this one in present tense. It's actually pretty cool this way...

Or maybe it's just your amazing writing abilities _
karierte chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
What I love is the sweetness of it:

...like how Zexion warms up to Demyx, and how you note all these things about Axel and Roxas. It's really fluffy in a way. Also, the repetition about his smell after fighting with Axel is nice too.

I commend you, because I don't really like fanfiction set in canonverse and this one oddly touched me. I'll check out your other writings too.

Thanks for putting it up~
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
_
Axel-Seme chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Oh. *Is content* I only got into this pairing fairly recently, and this is the first that I think I've read that was specifically for this pairing. This concept was so... believable that I was surprised that no one has done it before. Excellent job, wonderful writing, and this will always be one of my favorites.
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Boys are idiots. No matter how many times I say it, Demyx will always make me say it again. Well, him and Axel. They're both idiots after all.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
and this is your first zemyx, you say? i never would have known. very good. well written and clever and quite enjoyable. nicely done from all aspects.
Caciquegoddess chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I've been reading through your stories and so far this is my favorite, its so sweet I love it. Great job!
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
You write these two beautifully. You didn't mangle them- you made them magnificent. The idea and the slight resistances are all what made this fic beautiful. You did a really wonderful job.
SnowyScales chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I never thought I'd like Zemyx, but it's kinda cute.
Ceri chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Short and sweet :).. Demyx as always has such a 'caring' nature in a sense. I really like the way Zexion is portrayed, you have made him very reserved character it suits him. but the way you have described you can tell he cares alot for demyx just by the little details you have added. D