Reviews for Deep End of the Pool
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Great ending! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Such a typical SG-1 enprisonment! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everyone will be okay! I loved Erin's attack on Maybourne! He so deserved it!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked the different conversations! I hope that everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be a shock for Alex and Bobby! Is Erin pregnant? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Very intense! I really enjoyed it! I hope Erin will be okay! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Does this mean that Ross is a bad guy? I hope everything works out!
locardxchange chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Another great story, but I thought young Jack's name was Jon.
JoeB1451 chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
Generally a well done fic. I thought it was a little heartless to kill Goren's brother. While I grant you the anti-symbiot toxin was canon, with access to the Toka'ra they do have the ability to remove symbiotes without killing the host.

One other thing, if you ever decide to go back and tweak the the story. You might want to add a more detailed chapter when they were on Harry's world. What you had was fun, but it's always fun when people who never expected to be off Earth find themeselves on another planet.

It was a fun fic, if you ever decided to continue this universe, you'll have at least one reader.
AngelBuddy chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
“Maybourne, you’re an idiot every day of the week! Why couldn’t you have just taken this one day off?” has got to be one of my all time favorite lines. Thanx for putting it in.

Great story, keep it going.
Firewolfe chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
very interesting more son I hope.

Fire
Ilovesg1 chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Good entrance, I am glad to see that Alex hasn't lost her sarcasem.
Ilovesg1 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Ah, they don't like Maybourne? I guess he does have to grow on you. But, I want you to know that he is looking good in comparison to Ross. I haven't liked him or the new ADA. These people are not playing nice (but when was the last time Ba'al played nice). Excellent chapter.
Ilovesg1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Excellent chapter. Love the ice cream. I don't feel bad about Ross...I miss Deakins and I like this explanation.
Blue Skywalker chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
I am really enjoy this, may we have more?