Reviews for Let Hope Be My Magic
Sillybookwarm chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Aw... I read on your profile that this story is on hiatus, but, like I said in my earlier review, could you please consider starting to write again? Or maybe find someone else to continue it? :D I really love this story, and hope you are inspired to continue soon. XD
Bananavamp chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Astarael's Destruction chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Yo! Loved the story so far! I think your story is one of the best honestly. Oh! Ever thought of becoming a writer? i hope you have! A splendid one you would make.

I really like the humor and easiness within the interaction of Olivia and her friends in this chapter! Upload soon okay?

Really looking forward to your next chappy,

Sylvia12 chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
This story is just as good as the other two... but what was the deal with the 'squire' incident?
auntiem911 chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
This is a very good story and series so far i sure hope you continue it but i dont think you will seems its been so long it is a shame really but anyways it was good till it stoped. )

Auntiem911 Morgan
So this is real life chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
Please tell me you're going to return to this.
SS-lover06 chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
Can't wait till there is the new chapter! Really love your stories!
legalien chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Aw, that'd be cute if Wilfred did like Olivia...even though it probably wouldn't amount to anything

I hope Olivia gets Abraxus for what he did to Olivia! He deserves a really good and vicious prank that'll humiliate him like nothing else! ...then again, he'd turn around and dish out an even nastier prank or hex or jinx or curse the next chance he'd get. ~ Well...I'm sure Olivia'll get him good when she gets the chance!
legalien chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
Oh, how cool! This is definately a fun chapter, and I LOVE the way you have made Olivia, Peter, and Rebecca blending together into a family so nicely oh, have I mentioned that the pranks between Robert and Olivia are fantastic? XD
legalien chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
AW! Kenneth is so cute! He reminds me of my brother when he was younger. Great chapter, I'm going to go read the rest that you've posted right now!
katastropheee chapter 6 . 5/18/2007

another chapter without a prank, lol

im glad youre done with exams! exams are so...stressful.

i hope you did well

and i cant wait for the next chapter

katastropheee chapter 5 . 5/13/2007

a new year at hogwarts

i cant wait to hear the newest prank on Malfoy...

will it be in the next chapter, hopefully?

update soon!

it was good

So this is real life chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
So you write fanfic as procrastination, then I read said fanfic as procrastination... I think this might qualify as an unhealthy relationship.

However, I'm almost done with finals... so write on!
katastropheee chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
LOL!, how cute!

i loved it

unless you can update by 4pm on friday,

then ill be away for a week and will most likely miss your next update or two,

but ill be waiting for it during my trip
katastropheee chapter 3 . 4/30/2007