Reviews for In the Name of the Law
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OMG. This has to be the funniest thing I've read all year! I can totally see this happening!
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh my god, that last part with Robin made me laugh so hard.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010

Oh, that was perfect! Timing, execution, setup ... you are GOOD.

Still chortling.
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010

Sorry, but I really was cracking up. That was very very funny, though I wish you could of explained BB's a little more. :)
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Only you would come up with something like this XD And fir the record, I've been waiting for the fashion police to catch up with Robin XD
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
lol, did expect THAT ending!
WalkerOfTheWheel chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is wonderful. There's really no saving Rae, BB, or Star. Robin's crimes are another I wont touch. Cyborg however could be helped. There's enough ultra-tech and theoretical physics to get him out of trouble. Eventually.
toenail chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
HAHAHAHA this. This was great. And it helps me for my science class, too. XD
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
oh I just LOVE THIS!

the fashion police have been waiting in the shadows for a long time robin
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Laugh-My-Ass-Off-Funny. I really needed that Thank you!
Denalien chapter 1 . 9/16/2009

What was that?

Noodles Bamboodles chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
BAHAHA! That was awesome! I was literally laughing for about 5 minutes when I read that Robin was being arrested by the fashion police. I'm actually still laughing as I'm reading this. That was great, I loved this! Fav!
Cylor chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm somewhat embarrassed to have missed this story until now. It's one of the most original, yet logical, TT comedy fics I've ever seen.
bbfan77 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
"We assure you, sir, that we have no sense of humor that we are aware of."

hahahaha... Just saw that in 'Men in black' part one... xD

lmao XD

This is awesome :) Raven's crimes were... wow xD

and Robin? Definitely expected something like that XD

Those were some valid points, erm... pointed out xD All that happened during the show, and this is proving it's a total cartoon and unrealistic more than it already is... xD

again, brilliant story and writing skills -

Sincerely - Dora Dorothea
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 6/7/2009

Loved it! I've never seen anyone apply real life principles and scientific theories to the Teen Titans.

Oh, Robin, that silly boy.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »