Reviews for In the Name of the Law
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I just got back home from school and I had physics last hour, we were studying Newton's motion laws two weeks ago and now we're on Energy conservation. So as you can imagine I was laughing so hard when I read this I literally fell out of my chair.

Congrats, that's got to be one of the funniest teen Titans fic I've read in a VERY long time.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh my WORD! That was HILARIOUS! And the last line about the Fashion Police coming after Robin - Good Heavens! It's going to take three days for me to recover from the laugh attack!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
the last one was funny, for real(woulda been funnier if it had been Michael Jackson on the other side of the door, though), but the other charges are just flippin ridiculundus.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
“Sir, we’re the Fashion Police, and we’ve got a warrant for your arrest.”

LOL you are really creative.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Fashion police?

Actually, I think some of his moves do defy gravity, especially in some fics I've seen ;)
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was amazing! I took a physics class last year, but I never even thought about all the rules being broken in the titans!

(though I've always said that robin looks like a traffic light...)
Gero chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
lmao, one thing to say

effing A cotton, effing A!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I suppose that Robin was in the most trouble of them all. Fun story.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
!

Ahahahahahahahaha!

That was good... _
K9 the First chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
BAHAHAHAHA! Fshion Police! Gah! The humor!

And to be honest, I thought the last few agents were MIB.
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
LOL Extreme!

Good one, RabulaTasa! May all your humor stories be as funny!
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
*keels over laughing* oh man! that is priceless! that last line was the best in the entire story. wow. just...wow. absolutely priceless.
Ma.anda chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Fashion Police? Plz. How extremly bad, and the stroy that was so good, odd yes but good. When is the next chapter coming?
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
AHAHAHAHA! That was great! Oh, my gosh!

"Sir, we're the Fashion Police, and we've got a warrent for your arrest."

Robin totally deserved that. Although, that looks better than som pictures I've seen... **Shudders**
cheekylildevil chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
ha ha ha

nice choice of laws

poor robin, but they have got a point there, he does look like a walking traffic light

update soon