Reviews for In the Name of the Law
cheekylildevil chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
ha ha ha

nice choice of laws

poor robin, but they have got a point there, he does look like a walking traffic light

update soon

Nicky
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
YEAH! -claps- the ending completely MADE IT! Robin does need to have a visit from the fashion police, he looks like a stoplight. 3 very nice job ~swn
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
LOL, that was hilarious! I may not be good at Science, but that was cool!
Kayasuri-n chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
::snorts:: The last part totally got to me. Of course Robin's arrested by the fashion police- I'm amazed it hasn't happened before now!

As for Beast Boy... Erm. Yeah. CalliopeMused has a theory about that which makes my head hurt.

Thermodynamics? There are laws for that sort of thing...? Obviously, I didn't pay attention in science class...
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
"Fashion Police?" LMAO! That was too funny! This one/shot ruled! *adds to Faves*
Arkan9 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was...hilarious. I actually laughed out loud, really loud, and I don't do that often.

And it's all so true!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wahahahahahahahahaha! That was great! The irony is too much! Oh! And the icing on the cake! The Fashion Police! LOL! No way he's getting out of that one! :)
bbissocute chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Once again, I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me for not reviewing on this wonderful piece of work. I feel so bad.

I really liked this story, I was laughing the entire time. Fashion Police, God thats good! Continue the wonderful work,

bbissocute
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was a good one. It was stupid beyond all reason, but... still unmistakeably hilarious. Keep it up man. The best part had to be the ending. That traffic light so totally had it coming...

Vaya con Queso!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Dude... You could so get out of that, with a decent lawyer. The Laws of gravity aren't statute i know 3 but it was cute. How is Robin breaking fashion laws anyway? Is it the spandex? I liked how your profile said "Keep out of Children" Oh yeah, i am the type of person who reads people's profiles, but only if find out they're good authors
magisterquinn chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Brilliant! Hahahaha okay seriously well done, muy interesting and original idea and I love. I have taken physics for years and am absolutely in love with the subject so this was pretty up there in rating terms. I love it when physics laws are applied to real life (did I tell you my play is called 'Hooke's Law'?), given these were pretty literal but still accurate applications of the laws nonetheless. Very well played old man, well played (you call me young lady, well you're and old man P).

Er, I am hating the lack of emails since I don't go on the internet now that it's broken unless I get an email first telling me I should. When is this stupid thing gunna get fixed?

Last thing, luck with finals (I'm almost done... sucka!).

Ahem, yes well, until next time... or until this email situation is fixed,

magisterquinn
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
breaking the laws of science, sweet. but i must argue that psuedo science will and can get you out of this pinch in a second. lovely, eh? wonderful piece. i'm... repeating myself aren't i? i'll shut up now...
Shayasauraus chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Fashion Police? LOL! Update soon!
Toran of Raysed chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Very funny story. I crack up inside when I read the Fashion Police part. In fact, I've totally been thinking he should have been taken in a long time ago.

-ToR