Reviews for after a while
die by thirty chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh, my...this is magnificent. You have a flawless writing style, pure perfection that grips every emotion in a heart and squeezes it.
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I raided your Profile today & Favorited many stories just by reading their summary.

Must say, I have definitely not regretted it. :) {Including this One}

Poignant, full of Heart-Breaking Angst & Pure Wonderfulness.

A Definite Favorite. :) {Once Again}
Tarantulaguy chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Beautiful.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Maybe this is why I hate Sakura so much. Not because she's useless or a fangirl. But because she represents everything that I didn't want to be reminded while escaping life. The hypocrisy, hopeless devotion, envy and almost unshakable faith. The selfishness. She's too real, normal and awfully human. She's isn't a hero. She doesn't quite fit into those neat categories in my mind so I spat out insults. Weak. Useless. Annoying. Maybe then she'll fit into a neat little box filled with labeled stereotypes and not this anomaly. But she doesn't change, still makes those damnable mistakes and I hate her for it. That emotional girl.

Ehhh, self introspection aside. I think this describes Sakura's slow progress to her strength of heart while perfectly detailing her flaws and insecurities. Good job at making it sympathetic without glossing over or bashing the character. The little tidbits of Team Seven's vulnerability is also a nice bonus. Because despite it all, Sakura understood.
SunshineGal16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awesome ending! I can totally picture Sakura as a teacher :D And the whole plotline was unique - its true. Everybody notices Naruto - both in a good and bad way. Everybody notices Sasuke - mostly in a good way. But Sakura... she always the invisible one of the Trio. And I felt you'd conveyed that astonishingly well!
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I absolutely love this. I feel Sakura could have been so much more in every possible way, but... Sigh. (Not like I read the manga anymore...) But I absolutely love these perspectives on her.

Beautifully written. )
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
AHHH I LOVED IT - it started off with Pissed!Sakura and ended so optimistically. Very well doneee C:
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Kaboom goes Sakura. Stuff of Awesomeness [capital necessary].
SakuracentricIC chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I loved the last sentence. It really completed the story.
Sallis chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love it! I feel like she's not only (sorta) ignored by Kakashi, but also Kishi! Her character's so under developed and little is know about her so I feel very sad :( You gave her the limelight she deserves! Aih, I feel like all Sakura haters should read this for better understanding, you know? :D
heyitsthatkid chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
First of all, I apologize for waiting till now to review this piece, but my only excuse is that I don't usually review fics. I'm not too good at it.

I have to say though, your style and and choice of...subject...s(?) is remarkable and very poignant, a little heartbreaking while still able to make me smile. This fic touches on a lot of good points in the anime/manga that aren't really emphasized, and it does a good job on showing how things must look like from Sakura's point of view.

I also love the poem.

There were a few...inconsistencies from the canon (Sasuke's room, for example) but are pretty much details that don't really matter.

The real reason for my...er...long, sudden review after so long is because I have started working on a fic that was inspired by this one. I would suggest that you don't read it. I'm pretty frikin bad at writing. But...just wanted to let you know :D.
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I always love when people acknowledge how Kakashi never noticed Sakura. It always socks me in the gut. This was fabulous and I think I read it a few years ago and for some reason just forgot to favorite it.

-MT
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Beautiful. I love your writing- there are so many different lines that are reverberating around my head that I just don't know what to do with them all. Sakura is one of my favourite characters too; I think she is the most malleable out of Team 7. She could be anything depending on your point of view. So yes, I loved this, loved the way you portrayed the feeling of being lost and heartbroken.
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
such a beautifully angsty fic. I also think Sakura doesn't get enough understanding as a character. I loved this story. Keep up the good work ;)
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I subscribed to the wrong thingamajig.