Reviews for Goodnight Kiss
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
HAHAHAHAHAA. XD LOOOOOOVED IT!
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Lol. Loved it! Yeah, I watched this in my science class too, and I loved it! Jude Law is obviously sexy and I like the guy who plays Vincent, too.

Yes little kids would have trouble reading the odyssey (read it a while ago and forgot how to spell it. I'm on my dsi so i cant go back and check.)

Always kneww theyy were gay! Aren't they just too cute together?
AiOkami chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
We just started watching this movie in our science class and me and my friend were flippn' out because some parts were so...xD Idk what word to use, but anyways this is pretty good! It made me laugh, in a good way! xD I could never picture Jerome as a giddy drunk!

*AiOkami Chan*
Canni-Applecrisps chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Good to know that there were other science teachers showing that film durring TAKS week! First time I saw the movie, it begged to be slashed :) Good job! I love it! You wrote them pretty well!
Ocytavia chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh, how interesting. I could actually imagine it happening, in a kind of strange, gross way. But never mind. You are a good author, so stop wasting your time on fanfiction, and write an original.
Reijou chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
We *loved it*

Yeah, I had to watch this film in Biology yesterday and today, and the ending made me cry so bad XD Eugene was my favorite character... XD

Anywho, I loved it. You get a cookie! X3
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
ahaha he got a hardon XD
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
OH... this is kinda naughty! I like it. *winkwink*

Peace,

Yellow Moon
Telarana chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
bwahahaha

comedy laced with slash. Tis loff.

Good work!
Unworthy chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
If I was a guy, I'd have a huge erection right now.