Reviews for Silence In The Answer
Morgan chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Update please! I love this story! Can't way till they date, that will be very interesting(;
EverythingTurnsToGrey chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I have a really, really intense feeling that it's either Mike... or who knows, it could be Jacob.

But OhMy Frickity Frickin' God I 3 this story
ExquisiteDreamers chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
YOU GO GIRL! SHOW EM! :)
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
kool; story
VogueThousand chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Please update soon.
Love-Makes-Us-Liars chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
This is a great fanfic i love it! Update as soon as you can you sorta left us hanging lol!
Maxegirl1313 chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
AH! PLEASE UPDATE! i realy ike it!
TooMuchSugar13 chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!
Katyann chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
awesome,
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
I loved it!
LifeOnCrack chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
i like your story and i've truthfully haven't read another story that you could have stole the idea from. you havent updated in while, but I hope you do soon becaus eI cant wait to see what happens.
darkmusicfairy chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
ha ha i love it so far oh and i just wanted to tell you that when they are talking about music you put "its one of my favorites" twice. i hate it when people dont tell me things like that. so good story and keep going i really want to see what happens is he going to change her please say yes!
musicismybf227 chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
I love love love this story!

And you should just forget what others say about your story. While reviews can be constructive, it's YOUR story, so YOU can do what you want with it. Those stupid, meany reviewers just have too much time on their hands...so...MEH!

Also, I have read stories where Bella was sick and/or dying. But yours is different. Just because others may have a similar idea doesn't mean that you "stole" their story. Again, the stupid meany reviewers are dumb!

So, that's my two cents. Love you story!

Rock on, regardless of what others may think

Yours,

iheartemmett227
Team Alice chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
you havent up-dated since 8-13 cumon keep up
Sorcha123 chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
em... good story and all but you forgot that she got punched in the jaw in the previous chapter! she should have a huge bruise! this could also be offered up as proof to her not dreaming the whole thing!