Reviews for Selene
Venom fan chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Loved the story and hope you continue it :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Ooh please continue! :) Love it so far!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
love the story
Lady Avotil chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
Hi!_

I really enjoyed reading the story so far, especially the way you gradually develop Selene's character and give a ery detailed account of her thoughts. I think doing a similar thing for the Hessian (Jaeger is a cool choice, by the way, Hunter). You know, get his thoughts about Selene and finding her and all that. It would be interesting._

The level of English used is pretty good and the quality of the writing itself is fairly high. Dialogue and description seem to be more or less balanced, making the story not only easy, but enjoyabel to read. The instances when the Hessian uses German are not that many, so the avergae reader would not be left wondering what our favorite rider is saying (for all they know, it could be a curse and not some cute nicknames or whatever you wish to call them *chuckles*). I could only find two small mistakes (German is like a mother language to me), but they are, honestly, tiny._

So keep up the fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I want to know how the meeting ends and what will happen to the forest!_
Sinedra chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
I know it has been years since you touched this story but I hope that you will continue it. The idea is so original and yet fits so well and now I'm hooked and want to see how everything will develop. I really enjoy this story and imagining what would happen next refuses to satisfy me, please do update soon or I might suffer withdrawals from not being able to read more.
Cathy chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
This is awsome.

Nuff said.

Oh yeah, one more thing; PLEASE MAKE MOOOOOOOOORE!

There. I'm done :D
Musiclovethought chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
Wow. This story was really good. I read all of the chapters with full attention. Is there more? )
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
Keep writing this awesome story 'der zweite Lieblingsautor'. You should know what I just wrote in German.

Till Next Chapter
Septemberfall chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
I love it!

You must continue this story!

PLEASE! (**Puppy eyes**)
Nanoe chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
please make more! why did you stop? there needs to be more DX
Septemberfall chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
Why the hell did you stop writing ! This story its so perfect. I love it. Keep going please !
Portuguese Irish chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
Uau, I love your story! Please, continue; I'm loving this!

Portuguese Irish
New Gen-Alma chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
HURRY UP! i want to know what happens next.
New Gen-Alma chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
I like this story so far.
Hatter Madigan chapter 13 . 8/24/2008